lightbulb Demoevent report - Magdeburg, Germany

08 Aug 2017 16:51 - 26 Oct 2022 08:18 #82959 by ScoundrelAtHeart
So I ran an afternoon of demo games at a local store on the 5th August and I deem my Demoafternoon rather successful. I raised a player from torpor (we played vtes a few times about 6 years ago) and acquired 2 new players. Another player still needs time to think.

We plan to meet at least once a month for regular play and the ocational tournament.

The store owner wants to try to get a hold in sealed product if we become enough players.

So without further ado I invite all players in Germany to come to Magdeburg for some play. Just take a look at the event calender in a regular basis :)

:salu: Prince of Magdeburg
VEKN-ID: 5850005
Prince-ID: 615
Last edit: 26 Oct 2022 08:18 by Ashur.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka, elotar, hardyrange, Kraus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Aug 2017 18:07 #82960 by Kraus
Excellent! You're doing Caine's work. Be proud.

What did you use for demoing?

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScoundrelAtHeart

More
08 Aug 2017 21:19 #82963 by ScoundrelAtHeart

Excellent! You're doing Caine's work. Be proud.

What did you use for demoing?

The official demo kit. My girlfriend found one on eBay (from a person somewhere in Spain, Madrid I think) and bought it for me. It arrived right in time 4 hours before my demo event.
The decks from the official demo kit are smaller and designed for a 3-people Game. I recommend starting with 20 pool for demos. The fact that each demo deck concentrates on one or two things (and tried to refrain from complicated situations), the small size and the smaller starting pool made the game faster for beginners and helped holding the attention span.
Also it contained 12 vekn-id cards and 6 serena promo cards.

The fact that I had some starter decks to give away also helped. :)

:salu: Prince of Magdeburg
VEKN-ID: 5850005
Prince-ID: 615

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds