file Card Idea: Visions of the end

25 Nov 2011 10:00 #15920 by derekcastor
Visions of the end
Event,
Requires 1 Event in play

Once each of your untap phase you may move a counter of any card other than a minion in play to an Event in play.

Card art: A man wake with a start covered with blood tears

"Now I lay my head to sleep
Pray the Lord for me to keep
Distorted vision cloud my eyes
Even sleep can't hide the lies"
F.L.A.: Unknown Dreams

I think its opens some doors, and i hope its not too strong. B)

"self destruct mechanism
introvert overturn assasination
make from steel the ugly weapon
killers instinct from man to trigger"
Skinny Puppy : Chainsaw

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Nov 2011 10:18 - 25 Nov 2011 10:19 #15921 by Ankha
Events that use counters:

Dr. Marisa Fletcher, CDC
Type: Event
Government.
During your untap phase, add two counters to this card from the blood bank. When a vampire with capacity less than X is blocked while hunting, where X is the number of counters on this card, burn that vampire and all the counters on this card.

Not a big deal since the card itself gains 2 counters per turn.

FBI Special Affairs Division
Government.
When an ally is burned in combat with an acting vampire, put a counter on this card, and that acting vampire takes 2 unpreventable damage (after combat ends). Burn this card when it has 4 counters.

Hunger Moon
Transient.
Whenever a vampire successully hunts, move 1 blood from that vampire to this card. Burn this card when it has five counters.

Would make them last shorter.

Fueled by Heart's Blood
Gehenna. Do not replace until a vampire commits diablerie.
Put 10 counters on this card. Remove one counter each time another Gehenna card is put in play. A blood hunt cannot be called on a vampire whose capacity is greater than the number of counters on this card when he or she diablerizes a younger vampire.

Wormwood
Gehenna. Do not replace until your next discard phase.
Requires at least one other Gehenna card in play. Put 10 counters on this card. Burn 1 counter whenever another Gehenna card is put in play. A vampire whose capacity is greater than X is treated as if his or her capacity is X (minimum of 1), where X is the number of counters on this card.

Would render them quite ineffective since you'll probably won't be able to play 1 Gehenna per turn to compensate.

Waiting Game
Transient.
Put this card in play with 10 counters. Whenever a non-anarch vampire takes an action, burn a counter from this card. Burn this card when it has no counters. During your untap phase, each anarch burns 1 blood or becomes Camarilla, and each ally burns 1 life.

Would make it last longer.

I'm really not sure of what doors you want to open. As it is, the card is useless, apart from removing counters from Dreams of the Sphinx

Messing up with counters without any control isn't a good idea IMHO. Brings nothing but trouble.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
Last edit: 25 Nov 2011 10:19 by Ankha.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds