file Powerbase: Philadelphia

11 Mar 2012 06:38 #25571 by direwolf
Well, it seems that the purpose of the card idea was to give the Brujah antitribu bleed defense as a rush action. Rush actions aren't a reliable bleed defense.

I try and bridge that gap:

"Powerbase: Philadelphia"
Master
Unigue Location
Whenever you are bled, add a counter to Powerbase: Philadelphia. You may tap this card and burn all of the counters on this card to cancel a bleed of X against you where X is equal to or less than the number of counters on this card.
You may tap this card during your untap phase and chose a Brujah antitribu you control. That Brujah antitribu may enter combat with any minion as a (d) action.
Any minion may steal this location as a (d) action.

The idea is to make it a card like "Powerbase: Luanda" for !Bru only, at the same time offering a bleed defense that can me used by anyone... who can keep the card.

:tore: :pre: :tem: :aus: Independent Futurist. Contrarian (titled, X votes where X is the number of votes as the acting minion.) Target Vitals is always the better combat card.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Mar 2012 09:19 #25661 by Ashur
Replied by Ashur on topic Re: Powerbase: Philadelphia

After all, Templar is not too hard to get anyway, not to mention Dogs of war.

Eh? You need votes for that right?

Enter combat action are not that hard to come by.

The idea was to get permarush, without playing cards.

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

More
12 Mar 2012 09:21 #25662 by Ashur

"Powerbase: Philadelphia"
Master
Unigue Location
Whenever you are bled, add a counter to Powerbase: Philadelphia. You may tap this card and burn all of the counters on this card to cancel a bleed of X against you where X is equal to or less than the number of counters on this card.
You may tap this card during your untap phase and chose a Brujah antitribu you control. That Brujah antitribu may enter combat with any minion as a (d) action.
Any minion may steal this location as a (d) action.

I like this, really nice.

More
12 Mar 2012 09:28 #25663 by Ohlmann
Replied by Ohlmann on topic Re: Powerbase: Philadelphia

Eh? You need votes for that right?

Unexpected coalition, Iron Glare, presence, a 6-cap prisci. You don't need too much effort to be able to get a templar or a dog of war on table.

More
12 Mar 2012 10:25 #25666 by Ashur

Unexpected coalition, Iron Glare, presence, a 6-cap prisci. You don't need too much effort to be able to get a templar or a dog of war on table.

The !Bru vote-bruise-toolbox don´t work. Period.

More
12 Mar 2012 11:02 #25667 by Suoli
Replied by Suoli on topic Re: Powerbase: Philadelphia

Good point, both of you. How make it better then? Just copy the Luanda-text? My idea was some kind of permanent Vendetta-effect.

Powerbase: Philadelphia II
Master
Requires Brujah Antitribu.
Master: unique location.
Each time you are bled for two or more pool, tap Powerbase: Philadelphia to choose a ready Brujah Antitribu vampire you control. That vampire enters combat with a minion controlled by your predator.
Any vampire can steal this location as a action.

... or something like that. You still have the stealing problem, but I guess that is significant for Powerbase-cards. Maybe should call it something else and remove that clause.

The steal clause doesn't have to follow the PB: Montreal format. Off the top of my head, Montreal, Savannah and Luanda are the only ones that currently do.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds