file advance the Blounts (card ideas)

17 Apr 2012 13:51 #28075 by Ohlmann

Giving a minion an ability that's the same as a card they can already play is not such a big deal. She can already play Govern the Unaligned, or Legal Manipulations, or Public Trust -- so it's already relatively easy for her to bleed at +2.

It show an extremely poor grasp on how VtES work. People don't play the Arcadian or Beast, the Leather face of detroit purely for theirs discipline ; they allow you not to wait for drawing enough action. It's invaluable, especially for something as strong as +2 bleed (usually, you need to be inner circle to get that ...)

Also, you may not want to put govern or public trust. Put the sister in a tzimisce deck. You won't play bleed actions, since only Enid would be able to play them. It would be like a +2 bleed minion. For 5.

Also, it does not cost blood. Could you please give me an example of +2 bleed that cost no blood and are playable by a 5 cap without superior discipline ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Apr 2012 13:58 #28076 by Molloy

Giving a minion an ability that's the same as a card they can already play is not such a big deal. She can already play Govern the Unaligned, or Legal Manipulations, or Public Trust -- so it's already relatively easy for her to bleed at +2.

It show an extremely poor grasp on how VtES work. People don't play the Arcadian or Beast, the Leather face of detroit purely for theirs discipline ; they allow you not to wait for drawing enough action. It's invaluable, especially for something as strong as +2 bleed (usually, you need to be inner circle to get that ...)

Also, you may not want to put govern or public trust. Put the sister in a tzimisce deck. You won't play bleed actions, since only Enid would be able to play them. It would be like a +2 bleed minion. For 5.

Also, it does not cost blood. Could you please give me an example of +2 bleed that cost no blood and are playable by a 5 cap without superior discipline ?

Your ignorant rudeness merits no further response.

:hosk: :ani: :chi: :for: :nec: :AUS: :cap6: Sabbat. Animals, Wraiths and Zombies Molloy recruits or employs get an additional life.

More
17 Apr 2012 14:11 #28077 by Ohlmann

Your ignorant rudeness merits no further response.

It's alway easier to look offended than answering.

More
17 Apr 2012 14:17 #28078 by DTA
"While Edith Blount is ready and untapped, Enid may bleed at +2 bleed as a action."

The cost is that you actually need another 5 cap without any real bleed disciplines ready and untapped.

More
17 Apr 2012 14:31 #28080 by Ohlmann

The cost is that you actually need another 5 cap without any real bleed disciplines ready and untapped.

That's very workable, since they share two discipline, who is conveniently shared also by an entire clan. You can then use the other one to rush someone (with a card), maybe bleed for one, keep her untapped to block, etc...

You can also use Edith unadvanced and Enid advanced. Edith will still have its cool combat-related bonus, while Enid while steamroll your opponent to oblivion.

I don't see this as much of a cost for something as strong as +2 bleed on a 5 cap.

More
17 Apr 2012 14:47 #28081 by Surreal

"While Edith Blount is ready and untapped, Enid may bleed at +2 bleed as a action."

I'm all up for it if someone can make a good deck including Edith Blount to be able to bleed +2 without blood and needing another bad 5 cap for that. I haven't ever seen deck including Edith Blount or Enid Blount so those advanced versions better be strong to make it worth. I don't see anything too strong in those cards (might even say the opposite). But I like those cards, would want to see merged effect some very big bonus if you control other one merged also.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds