file Sabbat upgrade G 5/6 [!Malkavian]

15 May 2012 10:33 #30446 by Ohlmann

i dont see this vamps as unplayable. they are, just, not op or broken. and dont forget that u dont play with 1 vamp. u use the synergy of what u have in play.

I know perfecty that, and most of your 8-cap are unplayable because :
* you have cheaper and way better vampires
* they cost you so much that you can't bring a supporting cast that would make them playable.

I am sorry, but interesting 10-cap now are not broken, at least not all of them. Gerald Windham or Eze the demon prince are not exactly overpowered.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 May 2012 13:05 #30455 by lovre
if u think so, fine with me. im not here to argue.

More
15 May 2012 13:52 - 15 May 2012 13:52 #30462 by Izaak

* you have cheaper and way better vampires
* they cost you so much that you can't bring a supporting cast that would make them playable.

I dunno, but have you even looked at the existing crypt options? I so want to use Quinto Morales.... Marge Khan and White Lily with a Seraph friend? YES PLEASE!
Last edit: 15 May 2012 13:52 by Izaak.

More
15 May 2012 14:01 #30465 by lovre

I dunno, but have you even looked at the existing crypt options? I so want to use Quinto Morales.... Marge Khan and White Lily with a Seraph friend? YES PLEASE!

my point exactly

More
15 May 2012 14:01 #30466 by Ohlmann

I wasn't doing a vampire by vampire analysis, they may be exceptions (and the comaprison with gr1 is fitting since nobody would say that Anson is overcosted :p)

To take malkavian example, would you play Antonino, Miss Fabolous or Morgan without thinking that you pay quite a bit too much for what you get ?

More
15 May 2012 14:07 #30467 by lovre
omfg :D

antonino's ability is awesome.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds