Attachment tremere_5helga.jpg not found

Attachment tremere_6gustavo.jpg not found

Attachment tremere_6noah.jpg not found

Attachment tremere_7wilfred.jpg not found

Attachment tremere_8lux.jpg not found

Attachment tremere_9hecate.jpg not found

Attachment tremere_9moira.jpg not found

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 May 2012 09:56 #30431 by lovre

Attachment tremere_10hedwilla.jpg not found

Attachments:

More
15 May 2012 14:53 #30476 by ReverendRevolver
hectate has alot of potential.

form a canon standpoint, i think !tremere should be handled as a bloodline in g6+, since they get destroyed, and i think !salubri should be printed in their stead, since they interact fine as support for !venture, and show up basically to replace !tremere in the source stuff.

More
15 May 2012 15:07 #30482 by Ohlmann

form a canon standpoint, i think !tremere should be handled as a bloodline in g6+, since they get destroyed, and i think !salubri should be printed in their stead, since they interact fine as support for !venture, and show up basically to replace !tremere in the source stuff.

It's highly discutable.

!Tremere are supposed to be entirely destroyed, with one or two survivor : not even enough to create a bloodline, especially with Goratrix. But it's obvious that the VtES timeline have diverged on this point, since gr3 and 4 have quite a lot of !tremere, and even some gargoyles. So we're out of canon on this part (not the only one after all : gr2 inner circle would be another strange divergence, for example, and don't get me started on the manus nigrum)

!Salubri are not numerous enough to be a full clan in any event

In every case, !Tremere were never supposed to be that numerous, neither that high ranked. They have about the same number of cardinal, priscus, and co (including black hand) than lasombra or Tzimisce. Gameplay consideration I suppose.

More
15 May 2012 16:33 #30490 by lovre

!salubri should be printed in their stead,

we are planing to make a G5/6 set of !salubri. ill soon post some wierd kiasyds, DoCs, nagarajas & salubris

More
15 May 2012 17:17 #30494 by Kiddo
Oh man, I'd pay those Helgas in pure gold if they were real cards...also, Hecate is truly an interesting vampire, the one you'd make a deck around.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds