file New cards revealed at the EC

04 Nov 2012 12:43 - 05 Nov 2012 17:27 #40363 by Ashur
Some cards from the upcoming "Danse Macabre" set was revealed at EC 2012. We mentioned some of them at Stockholmjyhad , ie

* A cap 9 !Brujah Cardinal with all in-clan superior plus dom and for, and she has +1 stealth on political actions.
* A PRO+CEL dual actmod card that gives +1 stealth on inferior and untaps (like freak drive) on superior. And yeah, there's no blood cost.
* A Carrion Crows for POT+OBT that only works on close range, but also provides a maneuver (only usable to maneuver to short). Lasombra combat, here we go!
* A independent Lasombra with sup in-clan and the ability that she pays 1 less blood for Obtenbration cards.
* A vote for titled Sabbat that steals 3 blood from a younger vampire to the vampire who called the vote.

... but frankly I can´t remember much more.

What are your thoughts on these? And can anyone remember the rest?

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."
Last edit: 05 Nov 2012 17:27 by Ashur. Reason: It wasn´t 10 cards, I think
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dr.Mafrune

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Nov 2012 12:59 #40365 by Izaak
The question that should be answered is why these previews aren't up on the website yet.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Surreal

More
04 Nov 2012 13:06 #40367 by extrala
I had some spoiler information on the EC 2012 website as well:
  • A 8 capacity Lasombra with all clan disciplines on superior plus one or two inferior disciplines. And he pays one less for Obtenebration cards.
  • A Carrion Crows/Groaning Corpse for Obtenebration (environmental damage at short range).
  • A Black Hand card which fetches vampires from the crypt and (if the vampire is another Black Hand) also moves a blood from the blood bank to it.
  • Celerity/Protean action with +1 stealth. At inferior: +1 stealth. At superior Untap after successful action.
  • Tzimisce with capacity 8 or 9. Archbishop of Guatemala. Steal retainers/allies as +1 stealth. Superior in-clan + PRO + additional inf. inferior.
  • Brujah antitribu with capacity 8. Cardinal. +1 stealth on political actions. Superior in-clan and inf. Dominate + inf. Fortitude.

More
04 Nov 2012 13:48 #40371 by Ohlmann

• Celerity/Protean action with +1 stealth. At inferior: +1 stealth. At superior Untap after successful action.

• Action ? or action modifier ?

• Tzimisce with capacity 8 or 9. Archbishop of Guatemala. Steal retainers/allies as +1 stealth. Superior in-clan + PRO + additional inf. inferior.
  • Yes, another :pro: tzimisce ! I hope there will be another flying tzimisce as well.

More
    04 Nov 2012 13:48 #40372 by Ashur
    Note: The Black Hand card was a action card, the Cel-Pro-card was a act mod, the Tzimisce was cap 9 and the !Bru cardinal was cap 9.

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Ohlmann

More
    04 Nov 2012 17:31 #40383 by Raznuts
    Dont forget the 5 cap Gangrel antitribu hacker. ( i dont remember what he had perfectly, two Dis on Sup an one inferior, and some ability to look for electronic equips)

Gerrard
    :bruj: :pot: :cel: :PRO:

More
    Moderators: AnkhaKraus
    Time to create page: 0.100 seconds