file New cards revealed at the EC

05 Nov 2012 01:01 - 05 Nov 2012 01:04 #40401 by TorranceCircle

* A vote for titled Sabbat that steals 3 blood from a younger vampire to the vampire who called the vote.

This is awesome for a deck I already have! Hooray! Scythe, Wedge, I'm coming for you!:laugh:

Dont forget the 5 cap Gangrel antitribu hacker. ( i dont remember what he had perfectly, two Dis on Sup an one inferior, and some ability to look for electronic equips)

I love this idea, it fits so well thematically with city gangrel.:cheer:
Last edit: 05 Nov 2012 01:04 by TorranceCircle.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Nov 2012 02:53 #40402 by Juggernaut1981

`Volunteer´ doesn't mean "I can do whatever the fuck I want and when I forget/neglect something I'll just play the real-life card". If a volunteer can't keep up with the work, maybe he should consider stopping to be a volunteer.

Yeah, but being an ass about people having other priorities in life at given times is more jerky than playing the "I have other stuff in my life" card. So ease up on the "being a prick" card and just have a little patience.

They will release the cards, probably preview/spoiler quite a number of them. So just enjoy them when they come.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka, Vlad

More
05 Nov 2012 06:38 #40405 by Ashur

Clearly hosting a powerpoint with pictures on this website is an extremely time-consuming activity. Especially since EC pictures already show said powerpoint.

`Volunteer´ doesn't mean "I can do whatever the fuck I want and when I forget/neglect something I'll just play the real-life card". If a volunteer can't keep up with the work, maybe he should consider stopping to be a volunteer.

Please stop this. I can think of at least two other reasons for not previewing the cards yet:
1) It was supposed to be a perk for people attending the EC.
2) It could interfer with business negotiations for publishing the cards.

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vlad, Louhi

More
05 Nov 2012 08:42 #40412 by D-dennis

Clearly hosting a powerpoint with pictures on this website is an extremely time-consuming activity. Especially since EC pictures already show said powerpoint.

The cards were not shown in a powerpoint, but as pdf. Pdfs on websites are awful, no matter how cool the site is. There is too much clicking involved for seeing no extra information than if the pictures would be on a webpage.

That being said: the cards looked awesome!

More
05 Nov 2012 13:36 #40421 by Ashur

That being said: the cards looked awesome!

I agree. Very nice artwork, except the Obtenebration-crows, which was kind of weird.

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

More
05 Nov 2012 13:42 #40422 by Ohlmann

I agree. Very nice artwork, except the Obtenebration-crows, which was kind of weird.

So, kind of obtenetration-like :p

(the Ondine deck in the deck clinic made me think of using Ondine with both the Obtenetration-crows and the POT/CEL Action Modifier. Maybe not the best of the best, but kind of funny while being not all that bad :p)

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds