file New cards revealed at the EC

07 Nov 2012 22:10 #40556 by Ohlmann

Besides, other than maybe vote, I cannot recall much in the way of second actions of particular interest for a !Gangrel to take.

For me, +Bleed equipement/retainer, then bleed. Or .44 equipment + rush.

A political action requiring a titled Sabbat that steals 3 blood from a younger vampire to the vampire who called the vote.

At first glance, seems weak.

Still, what’s most telling is that this is still way stronger than Tribunal Judgment or Auto-da-Fé.

Drain

It's mainly the "younger" clause that tick me a bit off. But -3 blood to an opposing vampire and +3 to mine, all in a +1 stealth undirected action, can throw a serious wrench in someone plan.

It's also a good way to make lose action to a vampire left at 3 blood after a villein, or soften a vampire if you play !Brujah dog of war. The first use would be pretty good in thoses villein heavy day, if they were a sabbat 12-cap ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Nov 2012 03:37 - 08 Nov 2012 03:38 #40563 by Drain

Like I said, generic.

And letting !Gangrel become better Cel-Gunners feels rather sad to me (same goes for Assamites).

It's mainly the "younger" clause that tick me a bit off. But -3 blood to an opposing vampire and +3 to mine, all in a +1 stealth undirected action, can throw a serious wrench in someone plan.

Sure it can. But will it?

"-3 blood here, +3 blood there" is strong for a +1 stealth undirected action, but not nearly as strong when said action is a vote that has to pass muster in a referendum.

Comparing to Banishment, another vote that requires a younger target, one can quickly get a feel as to how weak this is. Banisment is easily the superior card for all of the rather valid applications you indicated.

Drain
Last edit: 08 Nov 2012 03:38 by Drain.

More
08 Nov 2012 04:36 #40566 by TorranceCircle

Right now, according to Secrtet library, there are 5 electronic equipment cards. Two that give plus bleed and can't be used in combination with each other, two that give a maneuver, and one that gives conditional intercept.

Bleeding with plus bleed, rush with extra maneuvers... I think these are useful, especially when you have the extra action to set things up.

More
08 Nov 2012 04:43 #40568 by TorranceCircle

"-3 blood here, +3 blood there" is strong for a +1 stealth undirected action, but not nearly as strong when said action is a vote that has to pass muster in a referendum.

Comparing to Banishment, another vote that requires a younger target, one can quickly get a feel as to how weak this is. Banisment is easily the superior card for all of the rather valid applications you indicated.

Better yet, take three blood, then banish the minion, next turn tap your minion for three!

That might even be better than Free States Rant + Banishment!

More
08 Nov 2012 04:46 #40569 by Klaital
It is better than FSR for most parts. But the real question is, is it better than a KRC? That I am not too sure of.

More
08 Nov 2012 06:44 #40580 by Ohlmann

It is better than FSR for most parts. But the real question is, is it better than a KRC? That I am not too sure of.

It's like "is Banishment better than KRC ?". They serve very different purposes anyway.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds