file Confiscation - Sabbat Parity Shift

21 Dec 2012 04:20 #43204 by Juggernaut1981
Confiscation
Political Action
Requires a titled Sabbat vampire
Choose a Methuselah. The acting Methuselah steals X pool from the chosen Methuselah where X is half (rounded down) of the capacity of the acting vampire. The acting vampire may not play action modifiers which will give blood or pool during this action.

You know the drill... pick it apart... whinge it isn't as good as Parity Shift.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Dec 2012 05:47 - 21 Dec 2012 05:47 #43205 by Pagan
It is leagues beyond Parity Shift and wallpapers KRC every vote card in the game in all but a few random Sabbat vote decks. The only restriction is a titled Sabbat vampire.

Even a 4 cap moves 2 pool which is all but as good as a KRC, and the typical vote deck is going to be moving 4 and 5 pool multiple times a turn.
Last edit: 21 Dec 2012 05:47 by Pagan.

More
21 Dec 2012 06:09 #43206 by Reyda
Well sure, let's create a steroid version of kindred spirits that cannot be deflected. :silly:

Imagination is our only weapon in the war against reality -Jules de Gaultier

More
21 Dec 2012 07:28 #43209 by Lemminkäinen
That's a bit ridiculous. First of all, it keeps its potence all throughout the game while Parity Shift at least goes as the number of players goes down (though even at 1vs1 it's still most of the time better than anything else). The title requirement is lower here and, most importantly, this one doesn't need the victim to have more pool than you!

The only downside that I can see is that this one doesn't allow you to give the pool to others so negotiating it through will be a lot harder.

But yeah, ridiculously overpowered.

More
21 Dec 2012 07:31 #43210 by Pendargon

Confiscation
Political Action
Choose a Methuselah. The acting Methuselah steals X pool from the chosen Methuselah where X is half (rounded down) of the capacity of the acting vampire. The acting vampire may not play action modifiers which will give blood or pool during this action.

You know the drill... pick it apart... whinge it isn't as good as Parity Shift.

so... let me get this straight, a 10-cap bishop steals 5 pool from anybody, no matter what? And only drawback is that he cannot play voter captivation or bribes?

yhaaaaaah... sounds totally underpowered. I suggest following text change :

Confiscation
Political Action
Choose a Methuselah. If this referendum is successful, that Methuselah is ousted, you gain additional 6 pool, and this vampire untaps. During this referendum De;laying tactics cannot be played."

I find it much more baalanced, lets discuss!!! :P :P :P B-) B-) B-)

:QUI: :POT: :OBE: :CEL: :OBF: :tore: :assa:

More
21 Dec 2012 09:07 #43213 by Ohlmann

Confiscation
Political Action
Choose a Methuselah. If this referendum is successful, that Methuselah is ousted, you gain additional 6 pool, and this vampire untaps. During this referendum De;laying tactics cannot be played."

I find it much more baalanced, lets discuss!!! :P :P :P B-) B-) B-)

At the very least, let it target any number of methuselah, and targeted methuselah cannot cast vote or play reactions.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds