file Confiscation - Sabbat Parity Shift

09 Jan 2013 22:47 - 09 Jan 2013 22:51 #43835 by Boris The Blade
The rule was moved from the Regent card to the rulebook, section 10.2, so that Sha-Ennu and Melinda Galbraith also benefit from it.
Last edit: 09 Jan 2013 22:51 by Boris The Blade.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jan 2013 00:33 #44102 by alasteir
Since PArity Shift is quite hard to get, this would be very playable by the new ones.

Vitor Hugo
:laso:
:obf::pre::POT::OBT::cap8:
Sabbat. Vitor gets +1 vote against any referendum of a political action.

More
16 Jan 2013 12:40 #44120 by wesile
Why not stick to the parity shift text and make only minor changes?

Confiscation

Political Card - Worth 1 Vote.

Called by any Archbishop, Cardinal or Priscus at +1 stealth.

Choose a Methuselah who has more pool than you do. Allocate 2 of his or her pool between 1 or more of the other Methuselahs (including you), where X is the number of Methuselahs in the game. Successful referendum means the chosen Methuselah loses that pool, and it is allocated as you announced.

In this way the card is still playable (2 pool is not 5 pool, but still acceptable), you can sell the pool for voting power. And a action that makes your prey loose 2 pool while you get 2 its always a good option.

More
16 Jan 2013 14:40 #44122 by Kiddo

Confiscation

Political Card - Worth 1 Vote.

Called by any Archbishop, Cardinal or Priscus at +1 stealth.

Choose a Methuselah who has more pool than you do. Allocate 2 of his or her pool between 1 or more of the other Methuselahs (including you), where X is the number of Methuselahs in the game. Successful referendum means the chosen Methuselah loses that pool, and it is allocated as you announced.

Actually, this I like - less powerful than PS, but always playable. I always compare any political fan-made card with KRC, and here I would surely swap some KRCs in sabbat-based deck for several of those.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wesile

More
16 Jan 2013 14:55 #44123 by Reyda
There is already a nice card that nobody uses, it's called Transfer of power.

Political Action

Successful referendum means you steal 1 pool from each Methuselah who has more pool than you do.

I play if from time to time (often with bribes), but it's seldom seen on tables. Is it underpowered ? I don't think so, most of the time it nets you 2 to 4 pool gain no matter the state of the game. If you can't play it, well, the game is going good for you already, so no sweat :)
Creating cards is cool, but playing what is already available is a good idea.

Imagination is our only weapon in the war against reality -Jules de Gaultier

More
16 Jan 2013 15:04 #44124 by Ohlmann

Creating cards is cool, but playing what is already available is a good idea.

Transfert of power may be underplayed (its scarcity may play a role in that), but it replace more Consanguineous Boon than KRC or Parity shift : it's unreliable and slow as far as pool damage is concerned, even if it can do ok as gain pool.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds