lightbulb Champions of Cagn Previews

25 Oct 2013 12:36 - 25 Oct 2013 12:40 #55681 by Jeff Kuta
This thread was initially posted in News and Announcements, following precedent set by similar threads.

Heshimu ("honor", "respect", male)

When you are anvil, be patient; when a hammer, strike.
:CEL::DOM::OBF::POT::QUI:
pckvtes.wordpress.com
@pckvtes
Last edit: 25 Oct 2013 12:40 by Jeff Kuta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Oct 2013 13:29 #55683 by jozxyqk
Kholo is generally not as good a title as magaji. So, on its own, this seems odd.
Does the base version of this vampire have an advantage if he is a Kholo?
The following user(s) said Thank You: drnlmza

More
25 Oct 2013 13:51 #55684 by ReverendRevolver

Kholo is generally not as good a title as magaji. So, on its own, this seems odd.

I doubt anything is better for kholo than being able to play no secrets, stand on 2 intercept without having to untap,ad having the vastly powerful but underplayed due to crypt support CEL FOR ANI combat. Also, grouped withspport vamp gustavo morales, and (villeins needed) ettienne fauberge, its probably not necisary for merging.

Super strong, and has access to bounce.

Very good this is not legal.

Also, i get trying to increase visability, but im not sure its a great idea to not denote that this isnt a aubmission, andi part of your now complete fan expansion, pck.

I dont dislike you as players, but given the problems previously encountered, i dont feel like seeing another internetfight on the vekn forums.

This being the first of your cards ive seen, id say strong vamp, not sure of fluff reference since the african ganfrel are theoretically decended from fakir al sidi, who is the starter of the "laibon" bloodline in vtda. Its not blatently broken. But it would be without dominate. Ans im shocked its g3.

More
25 Oct 2013 14:04 - 25 Oct 2013 14:04 #55685 by jozxyqk

I doubt anything is better for kholo than being able to play no secrets, stand on 2 intercept without having to untap,ad having the vastly powerful but underplayed due to crypt support CEL FOR ANI combat. Also, grouped withspport vamp gustavo morales, and (villeins needed) ettienne fauberge, its probably not necisary for merging.

Right. I am expecting something like "If this vampire becomes a Kholo, he gets an additional vote, can play cards as a magaji, and his title can not be contested".
But without the context of the base vampire, the merge ability is puzzling.
Last edit: 25 Oct 2013 14:04 by jozxyqk.

More
26 Oct 2013 02:18 #55708 by Juggernaut1981
From a quick look, don't expect things to get more sensible...
Advanced Eze, the Demon Prince makes about the same amount of sense.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
26 Oct 2013 12:19 #55722 by Jeff Kuta

The base version of Heshimu will be posted with the rest of Champions of Cagn on October 29th. We have created several cards which require "Titled Laibon" such as our new political action: Subjugate. There are also "Kholo only" cards.

pckvtes.wordpress.com/2013/07/11/pck-laibon-set-preview-mpumelele-and-subjugate-w3d4/

Ans im shocked its g3.

The Laibon are very sparse in Group 3. We made a decision to expand upon them with certain goals in mind, detailed here:

pckvtes.wordpress.com/2013/06/25/group-3-laibon/

And speaking of Advanced Eze, the Demon Prince...

When you are anvil, be patient; when a hammer, strike.
:CEL::DOM::OBF::POT::QUI:
pckvtes.wordpress.com
@pckvtes

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds