file Suggestions for vampires to fill up group 5 sabbat

22 Nov 2013 17:48 #56906 by BenPeal

Also from what I have seen in v:tes overall, the generation vs capacity is very malleable concept, like for example some of the 10-11 caps in v:tes are only like 7th or 8th generation in the rpg. But I was using it as a general guideline like if I wanted 8-9 cap I looked from ancient list, 6-7 cap I was primarily looking from the ancilla list, 4-5 from the young list, and below 4 from weak blood list.

5th- 10 cap
6th- 9 cap
7th- 8 cap
8th- 7 cap
9th- 6 cap
10th-5 cap
11th-4 cap
12th-3 cap

Thats how it usually was, but there are many vampires who don't fit those guidelines. For example Conrad is 8 cap in game, but in lore she is 10th gen (so should've been 5 cap), on the other hand Leila Monroe is also 10th gen, but 4 cap in the game.

Yes, I'm well aware. :) The standard formula is 15 - Generation = Capacity, but it is typically the case that you can't do a direct point-for-point translation of V:TM vampires into V:TES. Not that there even is a point system (especially with 7-caps and higher). So yes, capacity is malleable, just as disciplines and specials are malleable.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Nov 2013 19:12 #56910 by jamesatzephyr

Kung Fu Pander

Surely, we need a vampire called Jack Black who is a Pander.

Make it so.

More
22 Nov 2013 20:38 #56914 by Molloy
Black Pander
:pand: :cap5:
:abo: :ani: :cel:
Sabbat Archbishop of Wakanda. Vibranium weapons cost Black Pander one less pool.

:hosk: :ani: :chi: :for: :nec: :AUS: :cap6: Sabbat. Animals, Wraiths and Zombies Molloy recruits or employs get an additional life.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ReverendRevolver

More
22 Nov 2013 22:17 #56923 by Juggernaut1981
Jack Black
Pander
2 cap
:obf:
Sabbat. Jack takes an additional +2 damage from gun strikes.

A summary of Jack's best acting work.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
23 Nov 2013 07:34 #56939 by ReverendRevolver

I think Nicolai from CN:Nos (the Eye of Hazimel series) is actually Nikolai the Survivor that has been printed already.

Correct. Sired Leopold as part of his scheme to off Petradon, and then Nicolai RAN LIKE HELL. When Saulot takes over tremeres body, he forced out tremere. So, tremere steals Etrius' body, so Etrius takes over the meat suit of someone who was almost thamaturgically on par with him: Goratrix.

I think Goratrix gets stuck in a mirror or something then. Anyway, Etrius, as "Goratrix" cooks up this idea. The tremere already had branded !tremere with a mark visable to tremere, but making them all just die was optimal. So Etrius calls all !Tremere together at once, and pulls off a ritual with a little bit of fire and some blood than burns all !tremere to jerky. All of them that showed up, at least.

Remember, Nicolai was running like hell, so couldnt care less who requested his presence. He dumped off his brainwiped new progeny(and key witness to Nicolais assasinating Petradon) in Atlanta, and the guy thought himself toreador, then Nicolai ran. But, he had to cover more tracks, and that meant tying up loose ends with the Giovanni that helped in the plot. And the Nossies found him through that loose end. He almost even escaped, when the Eye of Hazimel was creating a ruckus. But Nic tried hidimg from the Nosferatu in the sewers.

Cock Robin, Calebros, and others caught him after the tremere thought they killed him. Cock Robin had him eaten by an uncountable number of roaches.

But hey, he outlivec most of his clan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lech

More
23 Nov 2013 07:49 #56941 by Klaital
What kind of a moron tries to hide from the nosferatu in sewers? Thats like the -worst- possible place to try to do that...

But anyway, switch the name of the vampire to something else then if its the same guy, mainly just thinking that !Tremere could use a 5 cap with two in-clan superiors, since their previous (and so far only) one was Hannigan from final nights and DOM/THA has never been done on a 5 cap yet (Andrew Stuart doesn't count because thanks to his drawback he might as well not have thaumaturgy at all).

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds