file [Submission] Nosferatu Vote

02 Apr 2014 10:08 #60538 by Timo

it's much overpowered. Permanent way to cancel the votes of all Inner Circle/ Justicars. Most political power in vtes is held by camarilla, so it's much much better than Ventrue HQ which requires a clan which main power is politics (Ventrue)

Yes but it is for a clan who have very little :pre: so OK, you have a mean to pass/cancel a vote if the table is right (I mean if the main voters are cama) but even if you cancel the votes of 4 inner circle and you have a vote which will pass by 10 votes, it will be the same for the table.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Apr 2014 10:19 #60540 by Suoli

it's much overpowered. Permanent way to cancel the votes of all Inner Circle/ Justicars. Most political power in vtes is held by camarilla, so it's much much better than Ventrue HQ which requires a clan which main power is politics (Ventrue)

Yes but it is for a clan who have very little :pre: so OK, you have a mean to pass/cancel a vote if the table is right (I mean if the main voters are cama) but even if you cancel the votes of 4 inner circle and you have a vote which will pass by 10 votes, it will be the same for the table.

Nos-Royalty doesn't deserve any help in addition to Legendary Vampire and Versailles.

More
02 Apr 2014 10:30 #60541 by Timo

Nos-Royalty doesn't deserve any help in addition to Legendary Vampire and Versailles.

And why not ? they actually ARE a quite strong politic force in the camarilla. And for example, it is NOT as strong as new carthage which is NOT situational and also add some bleed and again, they lack :pre: to make it abusable.

And IMO, even with that, nos royalty will still have a pretty low defense which means they will not wreck your game more than the others very fast bleeder/voter.

More
02 Apr 2014 10:42 - 02 Apr 2014 10:43 #60543 by ReverendRevolver
Nos royalty isnt overpowered due to anything other than loose synergy and of course 2 solid smaller princes with tbier inclan obfuscate.

Old friends did good for Nos voting, this would too.

I do see a small problem with it cancelling IC and justicar votes, but id need to see testing to know if that was a huge deal. On one hand, oh well for brujah or ventrue one vote a turn. On the other, some decks run VERY few political actions in second trad decks, so this kills them. Also, nossies arent the WORSTE voters as is, so im less inclined to see mass "Tap to cancel most of tables votes this action" for them than i would be for say, gangrel. Nossies and malks have always done ok voting for lacking presence like most of the cam, and most tremere vote decks have !tremere orlando as the key, so i would call them a clan not normally pegged as voters. Its just easier to bleed with them. Or fight.

Anyway, it would be less crazy if only usable on your turn.
Last edit: 02 Apr 2014 10:43 by ReverendRevolver.

More
02 Apr 2014 11:36 #60547 by kombainas
I can't believe permament "all of you shall not vote" effect is even considered. For one pool. Ventrue HQ is a powerful card, yes, but its effect is worth a justicar title. How many votes is this worth?

!malk! :OBF: :DEM: :cel: :cap6: Sabbat. If this vampire's bleed is successful, he laughs manicly and untaps.

More
02 Apr 2014 12:07 #60549 by Timo
The official answer is : "it depends".

And if you think it is too much, I think it would be possible to add a burn clause like "A titled camarilla vampire may call a referendum to burn this card as a +1 stealth political action."

So if it is your only mean to pass/cancel some vote and otherwise you are down 10 votes, you will not keep it for long...

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds