file [Submission] Ammo: Blanks (anti-gun Obfuscate)

04 Apr 2015 12:19 #70218 by porphyrion
Thank you for your reply, James.

I agree with your list and the superior options that are available especially for :for: (beating for example Diversion or even Soak at its game seems hard to impossible) & S:CE in general, but the list of decent uses for Cloud Vision is a bit longer still (Watchtower: the Wolves Feed also springs to mind as a typical deck which tries to avoid paying 2 pool for Magnums with next to no added value). 66 vampires could play 'cloud vision' + 'flames of the netherworld' @ :tha: (still 38 with the superior :OBF: :tha: ), breath of the dragon, Mayaparisatna (for a small group of mostly RedList vamps), Ysador the Foul, Cailean & his MarkIV, the Unnamed, the 29 with :ANI: :OBF: :POT: that could like to play good ol' Thrown Sewer Lid (press) + Carrion Crows...
The sheer variety of this list makes me like it (but I understand I am probably a bit biased). BTW, it's the uniformity of a lot of prince+.44 or vanilla-allies+.44 decks that bothers me the most personally (not so much the guns per se), so I would see it as an OK solution (very little text, no far-fetched tech) to an old problem.

(After re-reading) In all honesty, I must add Weenie BlackHand could turn out be the next great vanilla-deck I'd have to face more than I'd want to...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds