file Vampire: the Eternal Struggle in the Dark Ages, expansion set idea.

11 Apr 2016 11:18 #76365 by Mr. Moonshine
More Tzmisces! Opinions? :)

Name: Dominik, Fiendish Messenger
Cardtype: Vampire
Clan: Tzimisce
Level: Basic
Group: DA
Capacity: 3
Discipline: aus cel

Domain of Byzantium. When Dominik enters play, you may burn 3 blood from him and he gains inferior potence. If Dominik diablerizes an older vampire, he gains superior celerity, if possible.

Art notes: Feral, animal-like Cainite with an indeterminate age. Obviously of a martial bent, large muscles, face definitely inhuman, like of some other predatory beast. Dried blood all over him and his clothes, which are frayed and tattered.

World of Darkness reference: Bitter Crusade, p. 89

How does this card address a compelling game need?: A lowcap Tzimisce with a combat-inclined specials, perhaps would do good in an intercepty deck.

Created by: Mika Nurmikolu

Name: Radu, Prince of Bistritz
Capacity: 7
Discipline: ani AUS DOM pre vic

Domain of Transylvania. +1 vote. Ventrue and Tzimisce must pay 1 extra blood to target Radu with (D) actions.

Art notes: Deceptionally weak, almost foppish, mid-30's man with blond hair and blue eyes. Fine clothes of the nobility, standing in a castle, looking down on his domain. Aura of politeness, yet with a hidden strength.

World of Darkness reference: Transylvania by Night, p. 115-116

How does this card address a compelling game need?: A midcap Tzimisce for the vote decks, with a smattering of non-clan disciplines.

Name: Darvag Grozny, the Terrible; Butcher of Rus
Capacity: 7
Discipline: ANI aus pot pro VIC

Domain of Transylvania. +1 vote. If Darvag is ready and would be burned, he goes to torpor instead. If Darvag is in torpor, he gains 1 blood during your untap phase.

Art notes: Late 20's male, medium height, broad chest, well-built arms and legs. Greasy, light-brown shoulder-length hair, slightly darker beard with a red tint. The face is pulled impossibly upwards on one side, as if in a snarl, whereas the other side hangs loosely, as if from suffering from a stroke. Fur cloak, hat, and tunic and trousers of a huntsman.

World of Darkness reference: Transylvania by Night, p. 120-121

How does this card address a compelling game need?: Some more midcap Tzimisces, this with a bit bizarre special, yet in line with the books 8)

Name: Voivode Koban, Fiend Among Fiends
Capacity: 8
Discipline: ani AUS FOR THA VIC

Domain of Transylvania. Koldunist. Koban may burn 2 blood during any player's untap phase to search your library for a card that requires a Koldunist. Discard down to your hand size afterwards. During a political action, Koban may burn 1 blood to get 1 vote.

Art notes: Clearing in a forest or a ritual room in a castle. A thin man, almost with no hair, tall and lanky, the eyes, nostrils and mouth all covered with intact skin. Facial features blurred, but on the forehead, there's a large horizontal crease, almost like an eyelid covering a single gigantic eye. Koldunist magical symbols can be seen in the background.

World of Darkness reference: Bitter Crusade, p. 91

How does this card address a compelling game need?: A fiendish tutor, if you please, and a Koldunist to boot. Aus+dom / AUS was a tough choice, but I went with AUS to get 2 in-clan disciplines at superior. Vote burn special to increase utility in decks Thaumaturgical.

I'll be back!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Jan 2018 01:01 #84994 by Mr. Moonshine
Hehee, I am still tinkering around this idea, just to let you know. Been a while since my last post, work is hard! Give me a holler if you think I should continue posting!

best regards
the M

More
21 Jan 2018 13:14 - 21 Jan 2018 13:14 #84999 by Bloodartist
Holy thread necromancy, Batman!

I don't know why you felt the need to dig up this thread, but I just say that dark ages expansion would be a perfect place to introduce an advanced version of Matasuntha, since she is from VtM:DA books. :P

A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes.
—Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

Last edit: 21 Jan 2018 13:14 by Bloodartist.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lenny

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds