file dr jest advanced

11 Jan 2017 13:18 #80121 by snegiem
Replied by snegiem on topic dr jest advanced
Hmm... i don t remember any rule contradicting you but if you would multiple merged version together: would they add all their abilities together ??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jan 2017 23:56 #80134 by Ke.
Replied by Ke. on topic dr jest advanced
The current rule is that the advance version sits on top and capacity and disciplines of the advance version apply. Both sets of text also apply / stack.

There is currently only one of each advanced version of a vampire. I don't see the need to introduce multiple versions of advance vampires — it's just more noise / complexity.

More
12 Jan 2017 04:48 #80136 by direwolf
Replied by direwolf on topic dr jest advanced

Hmm... i don t remember any rule contradicting you but if you would multiple merged version together: would they add all their abilities together ??

You can merge an advanced vampire with a basic. That would preclude you from merging two advanced vampires, including one that is already merged.

:tore: :pre: :tem: :aus: Independent Futurist. Contrarian (titled, X votes where X is the number of votes as the acting minion.) Target Vitals is always the better combat card.

More
12 Jan 2017 04:51 #80137 by direwolf
Replied by direwolf on topic dr jest advanced

The current rule is that the advance version sits on top and capacity and disciplines of the advance version apply. Both sets of text also apply / stack.

There is currently only one of each advanced version of a vampire. I don't see the need to introduce multiple versions of advance vampires — it's just more noise / complexity.

Just because you don't see the need, does not mean the idea shouldn't be discussed.

Adding complexity to the game is not an issue. That argument works against adding any card to the game.

:tore: :pre: :tem: :aus: Independent Futurist. Contrarian (titled, X votes where X is the number of votes as the acting minion.) Target Vitals is always the better combat card.

More
15 Feb 2017 17:22 #80718 by snegiem
Replied by snegiem on topic dr jest advanced
Anyway... if you had only to choose one version, which one would you choose ?

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds