file Submission - Cathedral of Flesh (master Tzimisce)

30 Mar 2017 04:20 #81233 by Boris The Blade

Burn a Tzimisce you control of at least 5 capacity and put this card on a Tzimisce in your uncontrolled region. Burn this card in your next influence phase and move that Tzimisce to your controlled region with 0 blood.

That is completely unplayable. I don't like master bloat either, but no one will play a card that burns all their blood either. Just stay neutral.

Put this card on a Tzimisce you control. During your influence phase, move all blood from this vampire to an older Tzimisce in your uncontrolled region, burn this vampire and move that Tzimisce to your controlled region.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Mar 2017 06:43 #81234 by Ankha

Burn a Tzimisce you control of at least 5 capacity and put this card on a Tzimisce in your uncontrolled region. Burn this card in your next influence phase and move that Tzimisce to your controlled region with 0 blood.

That is completely unplayable. I don't like master bloat either, but no one will play a card that burns all their blood either. Just stay neutral.

Put this card on a Tzimisce you control. During your influence phase, move all blood from this vampire to an older Tzimisce in your uncontrolled region, burn this vampire and move that Tzimisce to your controlled region.

Your proposal seem closer to the original intent, I like that.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
30 Mar 2017 15:37 - 30 Mar 2017 15:43 #81236 by TwoRazorReign
I think I like this combo effect:

Build a crypt with 4 X Little Tailor of Prague (8 cap), 4X Stravinsky (9 cap), and 4X Lambach (10 cap). Influence out Stravinsky. Equip with Soul Gem. Cathedral of Flesh during influence phase. Influence out Lambach and (hopefully) Soul Gem out Little Tailor too.

There's some big holes with this premise. Either it'll pay off big or not work at all. It's risky, but fun when it works. That's how combo effects should be. The backup plan would be to influence out Lambach and Govern.

I'm not sure the intent of the card was to make a Lambach deck potentially better, because dominate. Still, I think the combo effect is crappy enough where the card is not really making that deck better.
Last edit: 30 Mar 2017 15:43 by TwoRazorReign.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds