file Charles Brosky69 Tanner

01 Nov 2017 16:02 #84088 by jblacey
Replied by jblacey on topic Charles Brosky69 Tanner
I am pretty sure this card would never see play with Blood Brothers. He doesn't have :san: or :SAN: and he can't burn blood for any of their cards. Thematically, it doesn't make any sense for a Blood Brother to work with imbued. I am not familiar with the name, do you have a link to his history?

As a side note, from game perspective releasing more imbued would piss off several players who felt that imbued should have never been a part of the game.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Nov 2017 08:28 #84096 by direwolf
Replied by direwolf on topic Charles Brosky69 Tanner
thanks Azel, I figured another virtue would be ideal but you put thought into it where i did not.

I kinda prefer Defense.

But also, I was trying to figure out an Imbued that would work with the Blood Brothers. If someone else has an idea, please share!

:tore: :pre: :tem: :aus: Independent Futurist. Contrarian (titled, X votes where X is the number of votes as the acting minion.) Target Vitals is always the better combat card.

More
02 Nov 2017 09:30 #84097 by thelonius reloaded

As a side note, from game perspective releasing more imbued would piss off several players who felt that imbued should have never been a part of the game.

Totalit agree. Many players (including me) think that Imbued are just a wrong turn in the game and that we will never never never see something like that again.

Lurking in the underground of Bologna, Italy

More
04 Nov 2017 05:27 #84111 by direwolf
Replied by direwolf on topic Charles Brosky69 Tanner

All the more reason to include more!

(I used to be an Imbued hater. Still am. But they are part of the game. And I have fun playing them ((never won a single game with the Imbued however.)))

:tore: :pre: :tem: :aus: Independent Futurist. Contrarian (titled, X votes where X is the number of votes as the acting minion.) Target Vitals is always the better combat card.

More
07 Nov 2017 14:21 #84144 by ReverendRevolver
Why not make fallen imbued leeches if you want more interacting. Let's say they only get one conviction ever and can leave incapacitated and gain a life for a pool and a conviction, have no access to imbued powers Even in Creed stuff but play basic disciplines like pot for cel. a cycle of those in G6 sounds like progress.. .

More
08 Nov 2017 19:32 #84163 by Lönkka
Replied by Lönkka on topic Charles Brosky69 Tanner

(never won a single game with the Imbued however.)

How come you so rarely see one or two Inbueds added to a regular VTES deck instead of Imbued only decks?

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds