file Submission: Critias and Damien

19 Nov 2017 00:44 #84320 by ReverendRevolver

It seems wierd that Critias would only be a 9 cap. I know you based that off Menele being 10, and since Critias is his progeny... but honestly he should be a 10 cap himself.

Capacity isn't necessarily tied to generation. Look at Vlad, who is an 11 cap for some reason.

Vlad made lambacu embrace him then ate someone older than Lambach I believe. Also, Demdemeh is 4th gen and 10...

Anyway, I get what you're saying, but his discipline spread is just off, so I stacked down from Menele.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Nov 2017 01:34 #84321 by blackday
@Cat_in_Exile:Vlad btw is 10 cap not 11.

More
19 Nov 2017 04:24 #84322 by Cat_in_Exile
So he is. He shows up as an 11 when searching in Amaranth, though it shows 10 on the card itself.

More
20 Nov 2017 00:51 - 20 Nov 2017 06:55 #84325 by Bloodartist

It seems wierd that Critias would only be a 9 cap. I know you based that off Menele being 10, and since Critias is his progeny... but honestly he should be a 10 cap himself.

One thing that has always bugged me is that inner circle members are too high capacity in comparison to vampires who are methuselahs in lore (most that I can think of are 10-caps ingame). There's nothing that can be done to it anymore, but Methuselahs should be 11 caps and ICs 10 caps imo. Its a pretty big flavor fail.

A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes.
—Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

Last edit: 20 Nov 2017 06:55 by Bloodartist.

More
20 Nov 2017 12:55 #84327 by ReverendRevolver

One thing that has always bugged me is that inner circle members are too high capacity in comparison to vampires who are methuselahs in lore (most that I can think of are 10-caps ingame). There's nothing that can be done to it anymore, but Methuselahs should be 11 caps and ICs 10 caps imo. Its a pretty big flavor fail.

Also, cards not living up to Canon portrayals. Karsh the card sux. His CotN description says "he swings a sword and enemies fall" for strength, and something about diamonds for stamina instead of dots. Vitel does black metamorphosis and throws fire, killing several vamps after taking a shotgun to the face before getting killed in the clan novels. I get not enough space for all his discipline, but still a shame.

That's why I like basing submissions off of actual source material and in game utility when possible.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds