check Muricia Advanced

23 Jan 2018 18:10 - 28 Jan 2018 02:29 #85031 by Eduardo Simões
Muricia
PRO SPI PRE ANI
Cap 9 Group 4

Sabbat. Cards that require Spiritus [spi] cost Muricia one less blood.
Merged: +1 strenght. When Muricia is merging, pay one adicional pool.

So, maybe:

Muricia
SPI ANI PRE
Cap 7 Group 4

Sabbat. Cards that require :spi: cost Muricia one less blood. Sterile.
Merged: Once during the unlock phase, you can burn one blood from Muricia to give to another ahrimanes you control :SPI: . +1 strenght.

Hi guys. I think ahrimanes deserve this. What do you think?
Last edit: 28 Jan 2018 02:29 by Eduardo Simões.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Jan 2018 09:11 - 24 Jan 2018 09:40 #85054 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic Muricia Advanced

Hi guys. I think ahrimanes deserve this.

Hi. Why ? (Please develop.)

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
Last edit: 24 Jan 2018 09:40 by Ankha.

More
24 Jan 2018 20:50 #85071 by ReverendRevolver
Replied by ReverendRevolver on topic Muricia Advanced

Hi guys. I think ahrimanes deserve this.

Hi. Why ? (Please develop.)

Also this question, but:

She's not sterile? Why?
And please explain why she costs more, has :PRO: when it only helps but letting her play bear skin and SCE cards.

More
25 Jan 2018 00:51 #85078 by Eduardo Simões
Replied by Eduardo Simões on topic Muricia Advanced
Sorry. LOL I forgot the details.

Muricia
PRO SPI PRE ANI
Cap 9 Group 4

Sabbat. Cards that require Spiritus [spi] cost Muricia one less blood. Sterile.
Merged: +1 strenght. When Muricia is merging, pay one adicional pool.

I thought about how difficult it was to interpret why she had acquired protean in the upper and 2 more capacities, so I added the defect. In fact, I just believe she deserves an advanced, for the sake of her story as creator of the clan and coming from the Gangrel antitribu. Being her natural disciplines (pro, for and ani) or (pro, obf and cel) ... Also, if she gets protean in the upper, it may be easier to make combos with other vampires, using protean.

More
25 Jan 2018 05:55 #85081 by ReverendRevolver
Replied by ReverendRevolver on topic Muricia Advanced
Ok,

So to be clear, the actual having your base 7 cap in play become a 9 cap is why there's the additional drawback, correct?

I understand wanting to boost the founder of a bloodline, but any vamp crossing that 1 pool line from 8 cap to 9 cap immidiately goes into the "3+ turns to get out if my master mix isn't kind to me" club.
It may not seem like it, but it matters quite a bit. I recommend viewing the "submission guidelines" for a template of what to include in submission posts.
I worry that she's currently built just as a nice costume for her base, not as a standalone vamp that is just better when merged (which is what most successful adv vampires are).

Now, as the founder of a bloodline you seem to want to help, I would recommend her helping do something the Anrimanes :ahri: can't do.

:SPI: is decent. Honestly, better than :pro: in many ways, as it has an eagles sight, does stealth about the same (grants it for blood cost) has intercept that seat it somewhere between :aus: :ani: and :abo: and has 2 solid rush actions in nose of the hound and charge of the buffalo (which would honestly be better for the :for: equipped Gangrel, but I've still seen used by :ahri:).
It also gets permanent agg hands as an action and the sweetness that is engling fury(basically multiple free beads trifle action). Protean gets s:ce, like 20 ish combat cards with the phrase "this vampires hand strikes are aggravated this round" and of course a hunt that gives votes later and a card that turns you into a dragon for the low low price of like half the blood on the vampire.

I already mentioned she can play bear skin as is, but that's the only good thing I see :PRO: doing here, she charges like a buffalo, plays bear skin and crows and punches for 5ish, 2 crows damage..... It's brutal.sort of.

:ahri: have no way to deal the s:ce. It's one of thier weaknesses. Along with no bounce, and no effective way to prevent damage (they have glancing blow and :pre: outferior on armor of Caine's fury).

Anyway, as an 8 cap she's fair and you don't need the extra pool tax. She's just not good enough for it.
Or you can add interesting stuff to make her worth 9 and relevant, because I'm not seeing a compelling need as is, but I'm sure something can make another :ahri: need to exist.

More
25 Jan 2018 13:03 #85091 by Eduardo Simões
Replied by Eduardo Simões on topic Muricia Advanced
So, maybe:

Muricia
SPI ANI PRE
Cap 7 Group 4

Sabbat. Cards that require :spi: cost Muricia one less blood. Sterile.
Merged: Once during the unlock phase, you can burn one blood from Muricia to give to another ahrimanes you control :SPI: . +1 strenght.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds