file Submission: Punk Gang

23 Mar 2018 22:03 #86015 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic Submission: Punk Gang

Punk Gang gets +1 intercept against bleed actions. After a Brujah antitribu enters play during your influence phase, they can burn 1 blood to move this card from your ash heap or your hand to the ready region with 2 life.

Questions: can I activate this more than once from the same !Bru being flipped into play, if I have more than one Punk Gang in my ash heap? My reading of the card is yes - but is that intentional? (Even moving to a During X, do Y template wouldn't fix that as the text is separate on each Gang.)

Yes, but it's a mistake :) I will fix it later.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Mar 2018 17:35 #86028 by jblacey
Replied by jblacey on topic Submission: Punk Gang
Name: Punk Gang
Cardtype: Ally
Clan: Brujah antitribu
Cost: 2 blood
Mortal with 2 life. 1 strength, 0 bleed.
Punk Gang gets +1 intercept against bleed actions. After a Brujah antitribu enters play during your influence phase, they can burn 1 blood to move this card from your hand to the ready region with 2 life.

I think this is fine even if it can be done multiple times per turn. Maybe increase the cost to 2 blood for the initial cost to curve abuse in a breed & boon deck (which is where I expect this card will find a home) and drop the graveyard necromancy effect because it isn't thematically appropriate.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds