file [Submission] Incitement

30 May 2018 10:58 #87730 by Ratadin
Replied by Ratadin on topic [Submission] Incitement
Field training is what has done it for me. With both field training and 3-4 anarch convert, I think you can have an anarch deck with no problem, and gaining some disciplines in the process!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 May 2018 11:11 #87733 by Kraus
Replied by Kraus on topic [Submission] Incitement

Red Question may have made it significantly easier to become anarch, especially with the burn option text. I don't know if it makes it any more worth while, but that's worth exploring.

For sure. I already tried Field Training, and didn't find it that flexible in those decks I played. I've seen others put it to good use though.

Red question is the next one I'll try. It won't be in a full anarch deck though, so... It seems good though if you can deal with the blood cost in your overall strat.

It feels to me that people are still struggling to explore the full potential of anarchs. Old cards find new niches and new cards are still finding their place. It's still (even after a year since the latest anarch set, I know) pretty early to tell where anarchs stand. It sounds a bit backwards, but that's how I see it. :)

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines

More
02 Jun 2018 15:19 #87852 by ReverendRevolver
Anarch isn't weak. Many recent Twd reports have something anarch st final table. Anarch isn't as tested.
Anarch could use more help, but this...

I read it and see this+monkey wrench+daring the dawn on any 5 cap anarch with fortitude.
Bleed of 3. Pump. Dtd at basic, burn, come back.
Tribute to the master to get 4 beads per minion, repeat.
G3&4 has 3 5 caps, 5&6 gets irena, Desiree, crow, then above 5 medic, handsome dan, alabastrom.

That's not even caring about soul gem possibilities....

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds