file [Submission] Running Errands

27 May 2018 09:13 - 27 May 2018 09:15 #87555 by Bloodartist
My Unnamed deck is looking at this card hungrily.:whistle:

This way it will have interaction with more cards and not succumb into :cel: :OBF: stealth bleed variants. It begs for Fortitude or Protean support, which ties it more closely to Gangrel.

You can simply play this card again to unlock when you bleed the second time. Two different actions, can play same modifier in each of them.
"Second/third time" wording prevents this card from being used infinitely. I think its too strong regardless. I'd say increase the blood cost to 2 or restrict it to only one extra bleed. There are a great deal of bigcap strong bleeders who would benefit from this card, regardless what the original intention was I'm afraid.

A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes.
—Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

Last edit: 27 May 2018 09:15 by Bloodartist.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 May 2018 09:25 - 27 May 2018 09:29 #87556 by Kraus
Replied by Kraus on topic [Submission] Running Errands

You can simply play this card again to unlock when you bleed the second time. Two different actions, can play same modifier in each of them.

This is why I rewrote it without the "unlock" in it. Self-sustainable cards that enable more core actions like bleed (the strongest actions anyhoos) are way too strong off the bat.

It might be super strong even without it, since there's no lack of unlock effects with Celerity as their other ingredient.

We're past the point where Freak Drive was the best unlock option. These days I'm trying to avoid it where I can. Forced March, Instantaneous Transformation and Flurry of Action are only some unlock tools these days that (I think) trump Freak Drive if you only want the unlock, not bait blocks.

I think my suggestion addresses all points you made.

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines
Last edit: 27 May 2018 09:29 by Kraus.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds