08 Jun 2018 20:57 - 09 Jun 2018 19:33 #88052 by Bloodartist
Name: Tertia Julia Comitor
Cardtype: Vampire
Clan: Ventrue
Group: 5
Capacity : 8
Discipline: DOM FOR PRE ani

Camarilla prince of Rome
When Tertia Julia successfully performs a political action, allies you control gain 1 life.
During your unlock step, you may remove 1 life from an ally you control to gain 1 pool.

Art notes:
A beautiful and regal Roman woman reclining on a couch, calmly observing as revelers around her engage in an orgy where wine and blood flow like water. Background is an ancient Roman palace with marble pillars.

Quote: "Have you tried the Nubians yet? I recommend them. Fresh imports and in season."

World of Darkness reference:
Vampire the Requiem: Fall of the Camarilla p. 22-24

How does this card address a compelling game need?:
Just an idea of a different type of vote deck. Also I like taking interesting character concepts from lore and trying to turn them into cards. Regarding her ability: In the lore she loves organising parties and orgies, while also being the most important political figure around.

Created by: Juha Laukkanen

Art from Fall of the Camarilla for Tertia Julia Comitor
(Yes, she has a tendency to go full frontal)

A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes.
—Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

Attachments:
Last edit: 09 Jun 2018 19:33 by Bloodartist.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Jun 2018 23:28 #88055 by ReverendRevolver
I once submitted multiple characters from VTR new Orleans as vtes cards(Cimitier stands out, along with Savvoy and Reynaldo Gui) anyway,

Requiem Ventrue replacing presence with animalism is actually really cool for vtes, as :ANI: adds something pretty new to the mix(lots already have :ani:)
I'm not familiar with requiem for Rome like New Orleans, Chicago, and new wave, but Animalism at superior is solid instead of presence.
Also, the ability is neat, synergy with brujah Allies for sure.

More
09 Jun 2018 00:24 - 09 Jun 2018 00:24 #88056 by Boris The Blade
Not sure it is a good idea to add an extra Ventrue prince to Gr 5. Gr 3 has more free space.
Last edit: 09 Jun 2018 00:24 by Boris The Blade.

More
09 Jun 2018 10:15 - 09 Jun 2018 10:16 #88059 by Bloodartist

Not sure it is a good idea to add an extra Ventrue prince to Gr 5. Gr 3 has more free space.

Counting "real ventrue princes" + Pelletier, gr.5 has three, gr 4 has four, gr 3 has two. I suppose you are right.

Last edit: 09 Jun 2018 10:16 by Bloodartist.

More
09 Jun 2018 13:18 #88061 by Kraus
Rome is effectively a Brujah domain, and G2 already has Constanza in Rome. G4 could use some more Brujah princes (if you balance the disciplines right), or a Primogen with a good effect. Also, looking at those Loyal Street Gangas if you want to have ally shenanigans...

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines

More
09 Jun 2018 18:35 - 09 Jun 2018 18:45 #88063 by Bloodartist

Rome is effectively a Brujah domain, and G2 already has Constanza in Rome. G4 could use some more Brujah princes (if you balance the disciplines right), or a Primogen with a good effect. Also, looking at those Loyal Street Gangas if you want to have ally shenanigans...

In VtM Rome has a long history with Ventrue though. Ventrue of Rome were responsible for the destruction of Carthage, something which Brujah have had a bone to pick over the ages. I guess at some point Brujah took over Rome , but there has been Ventrue in there. Even Constanza Vinti that you mentioned has a special ability directly against Ventrue. Perhaps Tertia Julia could represent the other side of the equation? (this might be a cool moment to introduce a ventrue version of " carthage remembered " or " new carthage ". ;P )

Note: In the source material Tertia Julia is technically not a Ventrue; she is of Julii bloodline which will perish along with the Camarilla. She is still, for all intents and purposes, a ventrue.

Last edit: 09 Jun 2018 18:45 by Bloodartist.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds