file [Card ban idea] List

09 Jul 2018 09:40 #88670 by Lönkka
Replied by Lönkka on topic [Card ban idea] List

The sad thing for me is that I feel that distribution is always going to be a problem for the game unless some things get consolidated and/or streamlined going forward. **cough cough antitribu**

Having discussed this topic with fellow retailers in US already a decade ago, my understanding with the lack of VTES in the stores in US of A was the extremely cheap availability of the products from online discounters such as Potomac.

This totally killed the willingness of the stores to carry the product.
Obviously not ALL the store but the ones I've discussed this I think only one was selling VTES at that time while all othe others who were discussing the topis (dozen to 20?) had ditched the game due to online discounting.

Finnish :POT: Politics!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
09 Jul 2018 09:54 #88673 by TwoRazorReign
Replied by TwoRazorReign on topic [Card ban idea] List

Kraus, you have an extremely annoying habit of jumping in as soon as I defend myself from someone being aggressive toward me online. Read the posts again. I am not being hostile, I am making fun of the way this person decided to argue their point. I will not stop making fun of people who decide to argue point in an immature way.

It comes across just as hostile as the original poster, if not more. To be fair, it's really hard to read the above post as 'making fun' of anyone.

Nor does making fun of people's argumentative skills contribute to the topic. It derails them, and doesn't make the forum a better place as a whole.

God, I'm thinking we would need a moderator or two on the forums...

I mean, this could be a fruitful topic. Personally I feel that the opening post is pretty detached from rational competitive VtES, but there's genuine frustration there. It could just as well be heard out. The whole discussion about IG being oppressive against it being a barely mediocre card is fine.

When people start bickering and making fun or people or just getting offended kills the actual discussion.

What. Does. It. Help. With?

I genuinely don't understand what you're trying to accomplish with those posts of yours I quoted.

Krause, did you miss the part where he called me retarded? If that's going to happen, then I am going to respond with a snappy comeback. It's all in good fun and not "hostile". Just a dig at the person for insulting me.

More
09 Jul 2018 09:57 #88674 by TwoRazorReign

Someone here is sensitive, and instead of replying about multiple points i given, just throw temper tantrum. Please, don't come to the topic razor if you have nothing to add. And please, don't even use Eyes of the Dead (or it was Immense Size) as an argument anymore, it's insulting.

You know what's insulting? Calling people retarded. I would love to continue our discussion, but you obviously have the social skills of a third grader. So I've now moved into making fun of you instead.

More
09 Jul 2018 11:17 - 09 Jul 2018 11:23 #88675 by Lech
Replied by Lech on topic [Card ban idea] List
Insulting is bringing up immense size. Is your IQ 40 not connecting those two things together? That's why i'll discuss only people I talk with don't bring strawmans or other bizarre / insane arguments. But you are really have problems with yourself, and I pity you. Did you considered going to the doctor? Or plugging off internet?

OK, I'm done with that troll. Let's move to James point:
Assuming the problem cards are .44, govern and deflection, how would you design new cards that are worth playing and they would affect those cards not affecting more fragile cards?

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.
Last edit: 09 Jul 2018 11:23 by Lech.

More
09 Jul 2018 12:00 #88676 by TwoRazorReign

Insulting is bringing up immense size. Is your IQ 40 not connecting those two things together?

Oh, I made that connection. Half the reason why I brought up Immense Size is because it would be comical to refer to it. I just think it's extremely funny that you were so nonplussed by my bringing it up that you had to go all 9-year-old and call me, a complete stranger on the internet, retarded. I also find it funny how super serious people take a card game about vampires. "You brought up a bad card no one uses, therefore I am going to call you retarded because my knowledge of a card game about vampires is superior to yours and your lack of knowledge insults me." I mean, that high unintentional comedy right there. I'm definitely entertained by the crowd on this forum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vlad

More
09 Jul 2018 12:25 #88677 by Ratadin
Replied by Ratadin on topic [Card ban idea] List
Ah! So this is what browsing forums was like, wasn't it?
The following user(s) said Thank You: DJHedgehog

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds