file [Submission] Shovelhead

11 Jul 2018 19:58 #88783 by Lech
Replied by Lech on topic [Submission] Shovelhead

yes, but when any other non-sabbat vampire becomes sabbat using this card has an anti-tribu to turn into. A follower of Set isnt going to turn into a Serpent of the Light or Follower of Set Antitribu.

It really throws into sharp relief how unnecessary anti-tribu clans are for me.

Well, it just show how stupid current system is, but if the system isn't changed the best we can do is to adapt to it.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jul 2018 21:07 #88784 by self biased
Replied by self biased on topic [Submission] Shovelhead
Oh, certainly. I honestly think the vampire becoming Sabbat is enough, though? maybe give them Black Hand, too?

More
12 Jul 2018 10:08 #88789 by Lech
Replied by Lech on topic [Submission] Shovelhead
Well, no. Giving black hand isn't thematic (theme is force recruiting by force) and is more beneficial than going sabbat (which is less beneficial than going Anarch, which means that drawing two cards instead of choosing to draw a crypt card or gain 1 pool is justified @Boris the Blade).

I'm not opposed to 2-3-4 capacity vampire that give a vampire black hand like:

(Suitable name)
(proper set of disciplines) (proper capacity)
Sabbat. Black Hand:When the (name) enters play, you may remove him from the game to make a vampire you control sabbat and Black Hand, draw a card from your crypt and move (capacity) pool from blood bank on sabbat vampire in your uncontrolled region.

But it's not a scope of this submission.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds