file Submissions: 13 and more Malkavians

22 Jul 2018 07:43 - 22 Jul 2018 07:47 #89185 by ReverendRevolver
Malkavian. My favorite clan, sadly reduced to bleeding at stealth 94% of the time. The other 6% is madness network and voting. I'd like to see them do more. We know they die easily when they block most of the time. We know fortitude is deliberately kept off of them due to madness network, even though we know 6 do have it, 2 different groupings with 3 each, and its it's not game breaking. We know protean means homonoculous, but superior protean means also earth meld combo sleaze.
I put together these crypt cards enthusiastically, since black chantry looks keen on adding options to clans. Also, malks didn't get a g5 prince, and needed buddies for Unmada to do interesting things with.

So, here are my malks and I sincerely hope parts of this list become real cards. 13 plus the remnants. No deck this time. Just vamps.

Necross
Malkavian
:cap10:
Nosferatu get +1 intercept against (d) actions targeting Necross. +2 hand size.
G6
Short brown hair, handsome, but mostly thru natural charisma, as his features are oddly no standoutish.
:AUS: :DEM: :FOR: ::OBF: :cel: :pre: :tha:
Davanp92
(Necross who? Hes a 5th generation malk living under Vancouver, tended to by Nosferatu, who basically worship him due to how much information he knows. His discipline spread is toned down, because only tham and celerity are 4, every other one is 5+, but I seem to recall 7 barely fitting, and then only with 3 inferiors. )

Aunt Bedelia
Malkavian
:AUS: :DEM: :PRE: :cel: :obf: :pot:
Bedelia may recruit or employ any wraith as though she meets the requirements. Wraiths cost her one less blood or pool.
+1 stealth.
G6
80 year old woman wearing long wool dress like found in 1800s.
:cap10:
Necatlp114
(Becketts Jyhad diary she asks ghosts for help and they deliver. No necromancy needed… needed in fact, Beckett asks if shes a necromancer and she slaps him across the face for it. Becketts jyhad diary p74)

Abraham Mellon
Malk
:cap9:
:AUS: :THA: :dem: :dom: :obf: :pro:
Can burn a location as a d action, if successful, gain 2 pool. +1 intercept.
G6
Long white hair and beard, old suit, dirty glasses, and a cane.
Vic London BNp83&84
(On his special, his frightening mastery of blood magic for a non tremere scares the tremere. One ritual hes been concocting would need a sacrifice the size of Bainbridges London chanty.)

J. Benison Hodge
Malkavian
Prince of Atlanta
:DEM: :aus: :for: :obf: :pot: :pre: :pro:
+1 Strength.
Hodge cannot block Primogen.
Barrel chested, clear green eyes, flowing Auburn hair with slight receding hairline. Longish bristling beard and mustache with a touch of grey and Bushy eyebrows. Looks like a Confederate general sort of.
G6
:cap9:
Nec Atlanta p115
(Cue the angry rants. Yes, I know 7 is a lot of discipline. Look at Don Cerro, itll fit. Yes, I know the strength doesn't make sense in vtes terms, because hes unlikely to use it. But it fits and isn't boring. I know his drawback seems likely to do nothing except for that 1in10 instance where it ousts you. I agree, and the mostly deceased kindred of Atlanta would probably agree it sucks when your protector is blind sided by the machinations of his Primogen and miss that his city is under attack. Anything else? )

Corbin
Malkavian
:AUS: :DEM: :PRE: :obf: :pot:
:cap8:
+1 bleed
G6
Blond, brown eyes, skinny girl in early 20s dresses "flamboyantly"(has 5dots in resources)
Cbnv2p100
(Can it get more cliche than an 8cap malk or !malk with +1 bleed and superior in clans? No, it cant, so my obligatory bloody mary/lazerusjames/rudulfi/persephone has the ever trite superior presence and Inferior potence that keeps showing up on malks that someone is bound to find a use for)

Alex Silverson
Malk prince of Birmingham
:DEM: :OBF: :aus: :for:
:cap7:
G5
5'11" 50, white hair, somewhat muscular
Ssthbp118
(Removed presence from spread to make a 7 cap, and also to not make 2 princes with the vote enabling discipline. Fortitude does way less that you would expect for a malk. Roxy, Jest, and Anatole never tore up the world, but fortitude is on these characters sheets, and basic level of it means damage prevention on princes. Really, do we really need another set of malks incapable of anything but bleeding at stealth? This dude is the most important vamp in this set. Deliberately vanilla to be next set new players friendly. Technically presence could have stayed, but I like the current simplicity)

Uriah Travers
Malkavian
:cap7:
:CEL: :PRO: :aus: :for: :obf:
G6
40, tall, burly, white tshirt under black long sleeved shirt, barefoot.
Nobnp60
(I'll admit, very Atypical, but the Malkavian clan hasn't gotten this sort of thing ever. Uriahs best friend was embraced as a Gangrel. Uriah was a Black Spiral kinfolk, embraced by 7th gen a malk to “infiltrate them". They killed his sire but spared him. He spent much of his time around the Gangrel(his friends ckan), but his delusions manifested that he was an Abomination, and he spends most nights alone now.)

Aziz, prince of riddles
:AUS: :OBF: :dem:
While Aziz is blocking or in combat cards requiring :chi: :dem: :dom: :pre: or :obf: have no effect, and strikes requiring those cards cannot be played.
:cap6:
Late teens, roguish beggar, Arabic, long hair, interesting eyes.
Cabnp84
Low gen, like 11, but 7dots in auspex.

Bronwyn
Malk
:aus: :dem: :obf: :pro: (cbnv2p99 AUS OBF, went other direction)
:cap5:
G6
Art: "statuesque" female, late teens, tailored suit. Red hair
V20alpha
Deliberately went with v5 description instead of CBN. More interesting.

Doctor Timothy, vigilant paranoid
Malk
:DEM: :aus: :for: :obf:
G6
60, bald, circular glasses
(May be still a Primogen. Arguably, him being titled would be a hindrance, but sticking with the formula, a 5 cap can have SUP inf inf with a special or 1vote title, or an extra inf discipline. I stand by my choice, currently)
Viclbn84

Jerry Aaron/Sir Dr Jebediah Aaron Cotton
Malkavian
:aus: :dem: :for: :pot: :obf:
Tall, muscular, red hair. Derby hat in one hand. Half hair oiled, half unkempt.
P73&74 victorian age companion
(Another multiple personality malk. Not super original on their part, but this one at least can get In coolish art)

Razor
Malkavian
Anarch
:OBF: :dem:
:cap4:
Dcbn p55
(Politically inclined guy, big fan of obfuscate)

Lizzie Anne Morrow
Malkavian
Petite. Brown hair. Hazel eyes, very expressive. In an odd way, people cant seem to agree on her description.
:cap3:
Cbrmalk p90
:dem: :dom:

Didn't make the cut.

Bryan
Malkavian
:AUS: :OBF: : ani: :cel: :dem: :for:
Tall, clean shaven, shoulder length hair.
Cbnv2p101

Hes kinda boring, compared to Mellon and Hodge.

Juliet Parr, Sheriff
Malk
:aus: :cel: :dem: :obf: :pot:
Viclnb85
Short woman, late teens, long chestnut hair. Wears mens clothing.

NOT USING BECAUSE SHE BECOMES JUSTICAR LATER. Seriously. Dread names red list, p17, sidebar showing justicars as of 2011. One wonders what a 9th generation vamp embraced in 1782 could ascend to in her stat line from Victorian London to 2011 to warrant a position often held by older kindred, either by years, generation, or both)

Ayesha Jocastian
Malkavian
:cap6:
Red list
Tan skin, black hair, early 20s. College sweatshirts, leggings, ugly boots.
:OBF: :aus: :cel: :dem: :dom: :for:
Rldnp58

She mass produced the boom of nod, endangering the masquerade. Couldn't adequately pair that with her disciplines and an ability.

Colette
Malkavian
:AUS: :OBF: :dem:
Blue eyed blond 30 something woman.
BNp5

Made a late cut, because Aziz is more interesting and illogically high level of auspex in a middle eastern malk isn't nearly as trite as an attractive blond with blue eyes malk. (Vtmbl, if you didn't get the jab)

Dr.Jeffrey Granger
Malkavian
Sandy brown hair, dark eyes, beard and mustache.
Dcbn 58
DEM aus obf
+1 hunt

I had 2 doctors, I know the other isn't broken because Apache Jones didn't ruin the game, where as this guy required testing.

Charity Caize Bbn p109 gen8 archon for the tremere.
Never found a spread on her. Yet.

The Dionysian (11)
AUS DEM OBF MYT PRO dom
+1 bleed. +1 intercept. +1 hand size.
Once each turn, The Dionysian may end combat and untap aa a strike that costs 1 blood.
Cb(both)EVp68

Not sure what group. What's the opinion though?

Matthew Dresden
(A&T) justicar until 1959
Also, no information on this dude. Initially, I wanted every clan to get an archon, but lack of listing and flood of things with real sheets stopped my plan.

Carter Vanderweyden
Malk
Tussled blond hair, dresses like a lawyer
:aus: :dem: :dom: :obf: :ser:
Nybn70

Just didn't like him as much as other things

Eliza Villanova
!malk
White skin, Auburn hair, blue eyes, black cocktail dress.
:DEM: :aus: :dom:
Mcbnp79

Yea, if I'd found more than a handful of !malks not already cards, her and skin might have made Interesting things happen. Not yet though.

Thoughts?
Last edit: 22 Jul 2018 07:47 by ReverendRevolver.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds