file What happened to Cappadocians???

30 Oct 2018 15:15 #91599 by Beckett
Thanks for that. It figured something was based on Cappadocians but I felt sorry for their demise as an interesting clan.

"Life's a splendid thing to indulge in... Pity we're dead."
-Beckett

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Oct 2018 15:24 #91600 by ReverendRevolver

Thanks for that. It figured something was based on Cappadocians but I felt sorry for their demise as an interesting clan.

Yea, but their legacy branched quite far. And with the Second inquisition demolishing the Mausoleum in venice, one of the (5ish) bloodlines could in theory Usurp the status of the Giovanni. His fate is undisclosed, but he spends much time in the shadowlands so could have survived, but the Giovanni power structure is gone.
I once felt sorry for Saulot, until I realized he was still winning.

More
30 Oct 2018 19:13 #91604 by Klaital

Yea, but their legacy branched quite far. And with the Second inquisition demolishing the Mausoleum in venice, one of the (5ish) bloodlines could in theory Usurp the status of the Giovanni. His fate is undisclosed, but he spends much time in the shadowlands so could have survived, but the Giovanni power structure is gone.
I once felt sorry for Saulot, until I realized he was still winning.

How can you feel sorry for Saulot? He literally planned his diablerie with the intent to take over Tremere the whole time because Salubri were a disappointment to him. That guy is like seriously the biggest conniver in the whole Vampire metaplot.

More
31 Oct 2018 13:12 #91613 by ReverendRevolver
In 2002 I couldn't sort real from fan made on the internet, so was relegated to limited source books. So the two years prior to that, I felt sorry for Saulot until 02/03 when I had skimmed enough books to put things together.

Not until my Vtes days did I know the whole story, with Tremere being kicked into Goratrix, etc. Ditto with conspiracy of isaac being Cappadocious' will.

Basically the Eldest Shaper, Saulot, maybe Malkav and Absimilliard are poised good. In the long run.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds