file Political Actions (Ideas)

28 Nov 2018 15:08 #92097 by ReverendRevolver
Travel ban = discouraging deck diversity.

Weenie vote love it. The deck that has 1 fatty and 1-2 support vamps, which are several, get screwed. Also, it helps the one archetype that we need to hurt, girls, because they barely need to act once with all minions each turn, and take less pool hits if someone upwind cant freak drive into fame rush after a bleed.

I do love 2 things:
The base idea of making votes that dont suck or copy other votes

Incorporating V5 meta stuff.

Second Inquisition Directed seems more practical as a thing that actually burns vampires and locations. Like, chose a vampire, they take 2agg, burn a location, etc. But, it should cause the acting vampire to take 4 agg if canceled or fails, because manipulating them is dangerous.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Nov 2018 20:43 - 28 Nov 2018 20:46 #92115 by LivesByProxy
I don't know what MMPA is... Master-Master Parthenon Anson? Also, I'm not entirely sure what the Girls deck is... I've heard of it but never seen a decklist.

The inspiration for Unorthodox Proceedings was Magic's Fatespinner . Card should probably be unique and just say something like, "Each player chooses Untap, Master, or Minion Phase and skips that phase unless they burn 2 pool." Original intention was to allow players to take their phases in any order, but wording is tough.

When I thought of Travel Ban, I meant to put other clans on even footing with the Nosferatu (for example), who don't really have any multi-act without :for:.

Kinda surprised no one had anything to say about the Airwaves card. Getting a 9 or 10 cap out with only 8 blood would shake things up I thought.

2nd Inquisition, Directed could probably be modular (having 3 options): deal 2 agg damage to a vampire, burn 4 pool, or mill a ton of cards. I like the vamp calling the vote taking agg damage if the vote fails. Alternatively, having mill be an entirely separate political card is possible, but milling / Brinksmanship is a strategy / archetype I would like to see supported.

But anyways, these are all just effect ideas - the kind of effects I want to see and things I think other players coming from other card-games (like Magic, L5R, ANR, etc.) would like to see.

:gang: :CEL: :FOR: :PRO: :cap6: Gangrel. Noddist. Camarilla. Once each turn, LivesByProxy may burn 1 blood to lose Protean :PRO: until the end of the turn and gain your choice of superior Auspex :AUS:, Obfuscate :OBF:, or Potence :POT: for the current action.
Last edit: 28 Nov 2018 20:46 by LivesByProxy.

More
28 Nov 2018 22:10 #92117 by narpassword
MPA = Master Phase Action
i assume MMPA = Multiple Master Phase Actions

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds