file Leaps and Bounds

19 Apr 2019 07:44 - 19 Apr 2019 07:46 #94576 by Lech
Leaps and Bounds was created by Lech
Leaps and Bounds
:cel: :pot:
:cel: or :pot: :combat: Press
:cel: :pot: :combat: Maneuver or Press or Strike: Dodge
:cel: :POT: or :CEL: :pot: :modifier: +1 Stealth, and may use :cel: :pot: effect once in resulting combat. Vampires may burn 2 blood to get +1 intercept this action, 1 if they have :CEL: or :POT:

Source: Brujah power.

Art: Vampire in air between distant buildings, his enemy on the roof's edge (the roof the vampire was jumping from), angry af.

Creator Name: Lech Jabłoński

Compelling game needs: More power for combat brujah (enemy have to burn 2 blood to block them, then they have edge in combat). New template is used because it's imo better suited for dual discipline cards than current SUP SUP format, and is more suited for midrange crypts.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.
Last edit: 19 Apr 2019 07:46 by Lech.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Apr 2019 09:44 - 19 Apr 2019 09:51 #94577 by Palamedes
Replied by Palamedes on topic Leaps and Bounds
It is good and interesting card, useful in Brujah decks. However, I think "cel or pot" option is too much, because it is huge boost for mono potence or mono celerity decks.
Last edit: 19 Apr 2019 09:51 by Palamedes. Reason: typo

More
19 Apr 2019 11:11 #94579 by Lech
Replied by Lech on topic Leaps and Bounds
Well, cel oraz pot version is the one I can resign from first due to visual clutter. And it could be just cel press, as pot don't have unconditional press so far.

On the other hand, i'm interested with either sup/inf as opposed to inf/inf sup/sup template.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

More
19 Apr 2019 12:57 #94581 by Palamedes
Replied by Palamedes on topic Leaps and Bounds
SUP/inf template is very good, and makes the card playable in mixed crypt, not just by the "star" vampire. I always wondered why there are no cards with this combination.

More
19 Apr 2019 14:00 #94582 by jamesatzephyr
Replied by jamesatzephyr on topic Leaps and Bounds

SUP/inf template is very good, and makes the card playable in mixed crypt, not just by the "star" vampire. I always wondered why there are no cards with this combination.

Elemental Stoicism exists, but didn't start a trend.

Personally I'd like to see more SUP+inf cards.

More
22 Apr 2019 20:13 #94621 by ReverendRevolver
Replied by ReverendRevolver on topic Leaps and Bounds
Fix wording somehow to not leave the SUP inf in an XorY format, then good.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds