file [Submission] Disciplineless Redirect

19 Nov 2019 10:37 - 19 Nov 2019 10:38 #97894 by Kraus
Replied by Kraus on topic Disciplineless Redirect

Lost in translation is a wallpaper.

Cap 10-11 MMPA decks for example disagree. Lost in Translation is fine in Cybele decks for example. A one-off seems to find a place in some of my decks consistently.

www.vekn.fr/decks/twd.htm#2019ecday1pf
Just an example of recent TWDA entries.

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines
Last edit: 19 Nov 2019 10:38 by Kraus.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Nov 2019 11:02 #97897 by elotar
Replied by elotar on topic Disciplineless Redirect

Cap 10-11 MMPA decks for example disagree. Lost in Translation is fine in Cybele decks for example. A one-off seems to find a place in some of my decks consistently.

That this card can only be played in 0-2 copies in one broken archetype, which uses 10-11 caps without bounce disciplines is actually a confirmation that it's a wallpaper. You should not try to balance other cards around such crap.

:splat: NC Russia
:DEM::san::nec::cap4:

More
19 Nov 2019 12:27 #97903 by Kraus

That this card can only be played in 0-2 copies in one broken archetype, which uses 10-11 caps without bounce disciplines is actually a confirmation that it's a wallpaper. You should not try to balance other cards around such crap.

EC 2019 - Day 1
Paris, France
August 17th 2019
3R+F
132 players

These were the specs of the tournament. On these levels players do not include "crap" cards in their decks and win.

I'll rest my case.

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka

More
19 Nov 2019 13:22 #97908 by elotar
Replied by elotar on topic Disciplineless Redirect

These were the specs of the tournament. On these levels players do not include "crap" cards in their decks and win.

Your english looks worse than mine. There are crap like mercy for the weak which are totally unusable, and there are cards like LoT, which can be used in one good deck (or, actually, bad deck but with abuse of couple broken mechanics) and several not so good in 1-2 copies. In the game with hundreds of deck archetypes it's still crap.

:splat: NC Russia
:DEM::san::nec::cap4:

More
19 Nov 2019 13:39 - 19 Nov 2019 13:43 #97909 by Kraus

Your english looks worse than mine.

One more of these and the topic is locked. You could've given your opinion without the out-lash just the same.

• Do not correct others for their English

Please avoid:
• Ad hominem attacks

Getting personal will not be tolerated.

-Nalia De-Arnise

Last edit: 19 Nov 2019 13:43 by Kraus.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka

More
19 Nov 2019 15:05 #97913 by Lech
Replied by Lech on topic Disciplineless Redirect

Lost in translation is a wallpaper. And actually this card is quite balanced with it - if you predator ads 2 and 2 and will start bleeding just for 2, than you suddenly will be defenseless if you rely solely on Roulette.

Other ways to interact with bleeds may be possible, but, unfortunately, nothing really interesting was invented during quarter of century. We have to stop lying to ourselves.

that is not true. Bleeding multiple (two) meths at once was mentioned several times (with split pool damage, if successful).

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds