file Submission: Maria Asuncion, Fate's Pawn

14 Mar 2020 09:52 - 14 Mar 2020 09:53 #99290 by Nictuku
Name: Maria Asuncion, Fate's Pawn
Cardtype: Vampire
Capacity: 6
Discipline: NEC AUS for
Clan: Harbringer of Skulls
(Card text) When you burn a card from the top of any library you burn cards every Mathusalem's library.

Flavor text: "Nothing -- nothing -- burns as hot as the wound left by the knife of treachery, especially when it has been left to fester for eons."

Art notes:

World of Darkness reference:

How does this card address a compelling game need?:In order to make deckmilling a viable archetype with her ability you can mill every players library, possibly introducing new card mechanics through that.

Created by: Norbert Flasko
Last edit: 14 Mar 2020 09:53 by Nictuku.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Mar 2020 15:42 #99320 by thelonius reloaded
I think a better wording would be

"When you are burning cards from your prey's library, choose any methuselah instead."

Lurking in the underground of Bologna, Italy

More
15 Mar 2020 17:47 #99326 by Nictuku

I think a better wording would be

"When you are burning cards from your prey's library, choose any methuselah instead."

My intention was with this cardi fany one of your card/ source burns anywhere , any player's library, so not just prey u will be milling every player.

More
17 Mar 2020 10:23 #99346 by LivesByProxy
*Cue grognards whining that the game would feel like Magic if the milling strategy was developed.*

:gang: :CEL: :FOR: :PRO: :cap6: Gangrel. Noddist. Camarilla. Once each turn, LivesByProxy may burn 1 blood to lose Protean :PRO: until the end of the turn and gain your choice of superior Auspex :AUS:, Obfuscate :OBF:, or Potence :POT: for the current action.

More
17 Mar 2020 15:49 - 17 Mar 2020 15:50 #99347 by Nictuku
I don't think that milling would break the game... still actions that can be blocked, vampires that can be torporised, banished etc

but, instead it would give a new dimension/ layer/utility to the game. Also most of the times you don't use the full90 card library during the game... maybe half of them (of course there are some exceptions, plus some play 60 card decks), so there is room for milling deck and creating an interesting concept. And of course now everone will play it, just as not everyone playing Malkavian94...
Last edit: 17 Mar 2020 15:50 by Nictuku.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds