file Gary Chatterton again ?

02 Jun 2012 14:56 #31609 by Lönkka
Replied by Lönkka on topic Re: Gary Chatterton again ?

When I play his Bum's Rush

doesn't it look like the guy in the middle is both getting clocked in his jaw and getting a BJ?

Shy would not be that bad if there asn't a humongous amount of vamps by him that are all chest portraits and look so alike.

Finnish :POT: Politics!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lönkka
  • Away
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
02 Jun 2012 18:49 #31617 by bakija
Replied by bakija on topic Re: Gary Chatterton again ?

" Gary Chatterton is not to blame (...) It's just a matter of budget and art ". -Beter D. Pakija :troll:

Man. What a tool you are.

In any case, yes. They needed quick, cheap art to make the set come out. So they got some. And the set came out. They could have done something else, which likely would have taken more time and more money to fill in those slots. But they didn't. You'll live.

Tool.

More
03 Jun 2012 00:09 #31629 by Robert Scythe
That's just not a good enough excuse. The other art for reprints is mostly really good, love the Thaumaturgy amongst others, but my cats shit better art than 'Chatterton'.

More
03 Jun 2012 01:53 #31630 by Dorrinal
But do your cats know how to use kewl lens flare filters in Photoshop?

:trem:

More
03 Jun 2012 02:21 #31632 by Juggernaut1981
Well apparently his cats can shite in lens-flare mode... which I have to say is a disturbing visual.

Lazy art is usually bad art. Hence why I don't like Shy's art I view as fairly craptacular (since after he made the first one, he basically Rinse & Repeated the rest of them... even if they are hand-painted, they look like he set up a sequence in Photoshop or an equivalent and chose a different colour background).

Chatterton's stuff is amateurish. I think there are a lot of VTES players who think that given a pile of images to cut & paste from, they could have produced similar quality artwork. It's disappointing.

Personally I'm hoping that the next set has some really special pieces in there.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
03 Jun 2012 03:20 - 03 Jun 2012 03:23 #31635 by Reyda
Replied by Reyda on topic Re: Gary Chatterton again ?

" Gary Chatterton is not to blame (...) It's just a matter of budget and art ". -Beter D. Pakija :troll:

Man. What a tool you are.

In any case, yes. They needed quick, cheap art to make the set come out. So they got some. And the set came out. They could have done something else, which likely would have taken more time and more money to fill in those slots. But they didn't. You'll live.

Tool.

You know it was for fun, and your name was not really quoted in a serious form, do you ? :silly:

just take it as a homage. You always were the mr nice guy of the rec.trading cards forum. I liked it :) Don't get angry and call people names, it's not you... calling people's name is what tools do.

Imagination is our only weapon in the war against reality -Jules de Gaultier
Last edit: 03 Jun 2012 03:23 by Reyda.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds