file PKC seeks to attack the V:EKN

27 Sep 2012 11:14 - 27 Sep 2012 11:15 #37867 by blackday
I agree with Izaak. I was sort of sympathetic to PCK before all this bruhaha. Now they've shown their true colors it seems. So lame, so very lame.
Last edit: 27 Sep 2012 11:15 by blackday.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ankha, Pendargon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Sep 2012 11:27 #37868 by self biased
this is why we can't have nice things.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robert Goudie, ReverendRevolver, prunesquallor

More
27 Sep 2012 11:39 - 27 Sep 2012 11:46 #37869 by johannes

Krausedit\\ Also, hasn't Johannes told already that the PKC (or whatever) cards wouldn't be used anyways?

That is the best part. Their whole thing is not even relevant, partly because we didn´t release anything and mostly because it doesn´t contain any of their original ideas.

I stand by the fact that we will not use any of their original ideas. Of course we might have vampires with the same names, because the names from canon (edit) were not the idea of PKC. Or we might have a 3-cap with for/dom, because it is hardly an original idea to create such a vampire.
Last edit: 27 Sep 2012 11:46 by johannes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka, Robert Goudie

More
27 Sep 2012 11:45 #37871 by johannes

I think that you guys are obsessed with the wrong thing - none of these would happen, no issues would appear if PEOPLE WERE WILLING TO TALK.

People were willing to talk. There was simply the problem that after a couple of weeks (nevertheless!) the talks were going in circles because one or the other side wasn´t willing to give in on this or that point. At that point they (one-sided) took the decision to take the discussion public at which point I basically fired them from the design team (long story put short). Even then I offered to include as much of their work as is usable in the set and giving them credits for it, but as others have correctly stated in this thread this wasn´t to their liking.

I might point out that the Design Team has invested substantial *extra effort* to remove any original idea that might be possibly from PKC. I am glad we did it.

In the end then the VEKN decided to leave them alone in the assumption they would leave us alone. Check for any negative comment from the IC in the release of their set! There is none. Because it is fine, they can release cards as much as they want, I wish them no bad for it. Everyone has a right to their free opinion. It seems though that they can´t leave US alone, and I fail to understand that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka

More
27 Sep 2012 14:31 #37877 by Stefan
This whole affair is an attack against the game itself and if the trio does not understand that, they are not only bitter poor card designers (yes, most of their design is crap and when a majority told them so this farse started) but seriously stupid.

These things can be very devestating to a game (especially one under resurrection) so Dude and everyone else doing so - please stop supporting these advanced trolls for the greater good!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka, Ashur

More
27 Sep 2012 14:35 #37878 by Myrdin
So, the VEKN wont use their cards. Problem solved?

Unless there is something else that PCK would like to be done before they let off the lawyering?

I never understood what started the whole debacle anyways, something about people not liking their designs and the design process being slow and unresponsive?

Ivan - Prince of Stockholm

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds