map-pin VEKN survey complete (RAPORT ready)

21 Nov 2012 08:05 #41325 by Baaliprimogen
Maybe they should make PoD Artist-boosterpacks. You chose the Artist and then you get 15 cards from the same artist. Maybe that will make it easier regards to licences?

:DAI: :MAL: :STR:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Nov 2012 08:23 #41327 by Juggernaut1981
@Baali:
I suspect that the licensing cost wouldn't vary on a per-card basis. So it won't necessarily matter if we print boosters or singles, the cost per card would probably remain constant. Especially since that either printing method will probably include going all the way back to Jyhad.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418
The following user(s) said Thank You: Baaliprimogen

More
21 Nov 2012 09:29 #41328 by Boris The Blade

The idea was to have a flat price.

A flat price with respect to the different cards does not mean that there are not other variables to take into account, like the number of cards ordered. Unless you are planning to sell complete decks only?

More
21 Nov 2012 09:34 #41329 by RebelMac
Replied by RebelMac on topic Re: VEKN survey complete
This is my first post so Hi all. I answered questions in survey. My plan is to return to playing VTES in near future. Regards.

May The Force Be With You!
The following user(s) said Thank You: jhattara, Lönkka, BenPeal, Juggernaut1981, dude_PL, Dorrinal

More
21 Nov 2012 10:54 #41330 by Ashur
Replied by Ashur on topic Re: VEKN survey complete

The idea was to have a flat price. So you can buy an Enkil Cog for say 0.40€, however that means the fun cards will cost you 0.40€ as well. In the average you would still pay *less* in my perception. This not about new cards only but about new and old cards.

This sounds nice to me, but aren´t the business person behind this interested in selling the more sought-after cards for a higher price than the less hot cards? Judging by you comment on my first item, there would be some kind of revenue maximization going on here, right?

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

More
21 Nov 2012 13:49 #41332 by johannes
Replied by johannes on topic Re: VEKN survey complete

This sounds nice to me, but aren´t the business person behind this interested in selling the more sought-after cards for a higher price than the less hot cards? Judging by you comment on my first item, there would be some kind of revenue maximization going on here, right?

The business people are interested in making a sustainable, fair and viable business model. Ripping players off by adjusting card prices arbitrarily (since costs are the same) to maximize profit doesn´t sound very sustainable and fair to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds