file Draft effects collection

20 May 2013 20:04 #48812 by Pascal Bertrand
Has someone gathered a list of all the draft effects on cards?
I'd like to integrate it to the current .csv files (no wonder some draft effects were dropped..)

Thanks!
Pascal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boris The Blade

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 May 2013 00:04 #48817 by ReverendRevolver

I'd like to integrate it to the current .csv files (no wonder some draft effects were dropped..)

Thanks!
Pascal

Not to my knowledge, but it needs done.

I was going to design a card for Malk Content and or the Dianysian, and Malk Content was supposed to have a draft text allowing ability. But i disnt do it because i couldnt find a list.

More
21 May 2013 18:48 - 21 May 2013 18:49 #48894 by Adonai
Replied by Adonai on topic Re: Draft effects collection

Somewhat.

Draft Texts of Third Edition, Sword of Caine, Lords of the Night, Twilight Rebellion, and Keepers of Tradition
oregonstate.edu/~michelsa/DraftTexts.xls

Duplicated on this site as a zip file:
www.thelasombra.com/lists/DraftTexts.zip
Last edit: 21 May 2013 18:49 by Adonai. Reason: url fixing
The following user(s) said Thank You: jhattara, Brum, Pascal Bertrand, D-dennis, Vlad, Boris The Blade, milcsix

More
22 May 2013 12:28 #48932 by wesile
Replied by wesile on topic Re: Draft effects collection
Its probably a good idea to create new draft effects for the older cards...
The following user(s) said Thank You: porphyrion

More
23 May 2013 05:51 #48998 by SLave
Replied by SLave on topic Re: Draft effects collection
Not really.
If the PoD is going to be on demand, and shall have nothing to do with boosters...
This would mean using cards in a manner different that they read during Limited events, and, thus, imply that the participants should know all the cards by heart.

More
23 May 2013 07:54 #49003 by porphyrion
adding draft and especially outferior effects to older cards could prove worthwhile since it will add possibilities to create alternative ways of selling premade packages of cards in starters/draftboosters or organizing draft-tournaments. it's unlikely that new players will know 3500+ cards from day 1 or assume they wouldn't be totally scared off by the fact 'that the participants should know all the cards by heart.' hence the continued importance of draft imho. outferiors to add value to older cards rendered too narrow over time (like e.g undead strength lost almost all of its already limited play value when target:vitals hit vtes). adding relevant keywords+explanation text in a consequent way as in 'the other game' could also prove invaluable imho.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds