file A silly topic - what's your Edge?

13 Jun 2011 08:52 #5062 by LunaSlave
What do you your playgroup use for the Edge? Ours has used everything from an old coin that got flattened on a railroad track, to a lighter, to an empty starter box. But currently, our store games always use a little plastic figure of Demitri from the video game Darkstalkers, glued on top a clear card case that's holding a copy of True Love's Face...and if we're lucky enough to get a second table going at once we use a little metal pocket ashtray in the shape of a coffin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jun 2011 08:56 #5063 by Pendargon
Our old prince used to carry old plastic skull with tokens inside (also known as Yorrick) :-D.

But, nowadays, we generally use my Medal from a Warmachine tournament, as it is big, shiny and clanky (so you notice the edge change).B)

:QUI: :POT: :OBE: :CEL: :OBF: :tore: :assa:

More
13 Jun 2011 09:11 #5064 by Ankha
An evil duck (supposed to go on the tip of the pen) I brought back from Montreal's NAC.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
13 Jun 2011 09:29 - 13 Jun 2011 09:32 #5065 by Pascal Bertrand
A frog. With a crown. Bought during the NAC 2008, Montreal.
There's a couple of pictures of it on the Internet; I'll try to find the one I like most (was taken during the EC 2009's LCQ, with Carolyn's pool)

There it is: www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1286755007268&set=o.178102925417&type=1

(doesn't require a FB account)
Last edit: 13 Jun 2011 09:32 by Pascal Bertrand.

More
13 Jun 2011 10:29 #5067 by hodgestar
is my favourite edge. My backup edge is a luminous pink clay dragon (which has the advantage of being somewhat difficult to overlook).

For tournaments in Cape Town one of the local players made us a set of tear drop shaped wooden edges with the tri-snakes logo etched into them.

More
13 Jun 2011 10:42 #5069 by Pendargon

An evil duck (supposed to go on the tip of the pen) I brought back from Montreal's NAC.

I remember that duck! Damn cute, and difficult to overlook, too... Kinda makes you want to bleed your prey to claim it! :evil:

:QUI: :POT: :OBE: :CEL: :OBF: :tore: :assa:

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds