file A silly topic - what's your Edge?

16 Jun 2011 10:53 #5208 by Juggernaut1981
Wow... get every woman in the village pregnant and instead of impaling you on spears, arrows, swords or blunt objects they make you a demi-god... Awesome!

In other inappropriate objects moments... When I was outside a store in a train station in China we found a lamp. It was shaped to look like a small boy with the lampshade over their head... I'm sure you can guess what part of the boy-child was the on-off switch.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jun 2011 12:38 #5211 by Oskar
Not easy to say, usually I just use whatever happens to be available in the room, but the best edge I have played with was probably a burning candle.

More
16 Jun 2011 13:03 #5213 by Lönkka

Wow... get every woman in the village pregnant and instead of impaling you on spears, arrows, swords or blunt objects they make you a demi-god... Awesome!

Actually the story we hard during our honeymoon was that the men of the village naturally killed the poor sap while returning to the village from the campaign and finding the village populated plenty of new kids. Afterwards while they cooled down they began to think that it was actually a good idea to have these new kids around and thus they deitified to chap for services rendered.

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
17 Jun 2011 17:13 #5258 by prunesquallor

Devil Ducks make frequent appearances as the Edge.

Available from an eBay retailer near you :evil: cgi.ebay.com/Devil-Duckie-New-Rubber-Duck-Diabolically-Cute-/260708884920?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb375e1b8

I prefer the Zombie Devil Duck, but I'm currently out of stock, hope to have more in a couple of days.

I've got Zombie Ducks available again :
File Attachment:

Another item I've started selling that might make a good edge are Emergency Underpants in a tin. I'm going to bring one to the next Seattle play session and see if other people find it amusing for an Edge.
File Attachment:

More
18 Jun 2011 03:34 #5286 by Leijur
The owner of our edge is now in Mexico as of a couple weeks ago (Hat tip Justin). Until he left we used an obsidian spearhead that appeared as if it was created using traditional methods.

More
29 Jun 2011 03:58 #5562 by me3845
We use a plastic figure of a nun.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds