file The Full Bleed project - back on my bullshit [03.20]

02 Jul 2015 11:41 #71913 by self biased
im honestly not sure. I lost interest in getting my copy of the VCM properly updated when it proved a little more complicated than my computer skills allowed. I should probably just send Vincent the background files I used so he can do a "final" test print.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Jul 2015 13:04 #71914 by meep.o.matic
It would be sad if your experiments went to waste. I just read through the entire thread and I can say it would be a refreshing change. Frame changes would help the future VEKN sets feel fresh, and it could be picked up, should a proposal to resurect the game arise.

Anyway, thank you for sharing your experiments with us.
The following user(s) said Thank You: self biased

More
02 Jul 2015 13:26 - 02 Jul 2015 13:28 #71915 by Ankha

im honestly not sure. I lost interest in getting my copy of the VCM properly updated when it proved a little more complicated than my computer skills allowed. I should probably just send Vincent the background files I used so he can do a "final" test print.

Sure, I can try to make it work (though getting the right format of resources is a hassle).

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
Last edit: 02 Jul 2015 13:28 by Ankha.

More
04 Jul 2015 23:20 #71946 by meep.o.matic
Where can I get the VCM? I'd like to give it a try, please.

More
05 Jul 2015 21:13 - 05 Jul 2015 21:17 #71953 by self biased
I found myself inspired after some intense Masquerade roleplaying this weekend. I've redone the Assamite template so that it pops more. I've redone the Giovanni template so that it uses the original, albeit edited background. I've also redone the Followers of Set template using the original background, but i'm not currently happy how it's come out.

[Assamite]

[Giovanni]

[Followers of Set]

once i get a Setite template that i can be happy with, i'm going to go back and make the clan icons more consistent across the board. Then i'm going to try to standardize all of the fading on the clan bars; i've been winging it up until now.
Last edit: 05 Jul 2015 21:17 by self biased.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Damnans, Lönkka, Ke.

More
05 Jul 2015 21:26 #71954 by Ke.
These look great!

I wasn't all that convinced by previous iterations, but you've absolutely nailed it here. The design is well balanced, very clear and visually stunning. Nice Job.
The following user(s) said Thank You: self biased

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds