file The Full Bleed project - back on my bullshit [03.20]

07 Oct 2014 18:26 #66173 by ReverendRevolver
Ive said for ahwile that alternate art promos are a great idea, these look like a good idea as well.

Now, the REAL problem:

How to we get back in print?

Is WotC more in favor of boosters? Does ccp have doubts about profit?

This last set, witb some reprints(more on that shortly) would have sold.

DM was less of a home run, and would still have possibly been a money maker.

We could easily have people willing to buy TU with reprint "filler" consisting of non-junk. Freak drive, deep song, sense dep, cog, villein, monestary, you get the idea. DM would be harder. Adding more crypt and reprinting staples and sabbat goodness (TV, abbot, etc) would make it work too.

Is Steve Weick still in negotiations? Its plain we (meaning the vekn and DT) have something people will buy. Precons and boosters would be fine to test marketability. Reprints would drivr sales almost as much as great new stuff.

This is a good time to be noticed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: self biased

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Oct 2014 18:32 #66174 by Ashur

Is Steve Weick still in negotiations?

Yes. Stay cool.

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."
The following user(s) said Thank You: ReverendRevolver

More
07 Oct 2014 18:41 #66175 by elchevtes
Very, very nice.

Lucita is my favorite illustration with Lolita Houston.

More
07 Oct 2014 19:11 #66176 by Robert Scythe
I prefer the old backgrounds anyway but is it necessary to blow them up more or could you keep a sharper resolution by not doing so? Were these pics online or did you scan the clan novels, which these are all from? Though they look great, you have added more of the top part of the picture and lost some of the left side, most likely due to the discipline/background bar. I say fuck the expansion symbol.

More
07 Oct 2014 19:53 #66178 by Wand
Ben,

is it possible to allow these cards on official torunament and for fun games? I would find amusing to play with a sick crypt layout like this on a tournament.

Archbishop of Vitória

More
07 Oct 2014 20:09 #66180 by BenPeal

Ben,

is it possible to allow these cards on official torunament and for fun games? I would find amusing to play with a sick crypt layout like this on a tournament.

The only cards this layout could be used for are the VEKN-created cards. Wizards and White Wolf created cards are not permissible, as it would be reprinting existing cards. I'd also like to see the layout go through some testing for how it looks and reads and is identified on the table. So, right this second you can't use this layout, but I'm intrigued enough to consider testing it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Juggernaut1981, Lech, self biased

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds