file The Full Bleed project - back on my bullshit [03.20]

07 Oct 2014 04:15 #66110 by Jussi
Hey, those are really great! Now art is fully shown to respect the whole piece instead of just a character's face.

Good work!

!bruj! :CEL: :POT: :PRE: :cap6:
----
Banging trashcans, breaking windows
We'll wake you up tonight

We like the good time, we scream and shout
And that's what fun's about

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Oct 2014 06:36 #66125 by extrala
Love it. I am not sure if it works for all cards, but I appreciate the effort you already put into this experiment.

Please do this for Stanislava!

More
07 Oct 2014 06:39 #66126 by Juggernaut1981
Here is an idea for the PR Poles...

When there is a new set in the pipeline, which based on current trends will get released almost annually (like the last two landing on or before the last two ECs)...

1) Get a handful of vampires and actions drafted EARLY (There will be some cards that should sail through Playtesting)

2) Full-bleed the art as MUCH as possible.

3) Print out basically 10 sets for each Continental Championship and post them to the NCs (5 sets for Finalists of LCQ and 5 for the Finalists of the Championships).

4) Maybe try toss in a poster of one of the vampires or crypt cards at a large scale for the Championship Winner (one per Continental).

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
07 Oct 2014 06:54 #66129 by BenPeal
Looks like the font for the card names could use a thicker black border. It would help a lot with legibility for artwork with lighter backgrounds.

More
07 Oct 2014 07:12 #66134 by jozxyqk
Try this with library cards, too.
There are certain super-common cards (Blood Doll, Wake, etc) that could work as promos with simply a card title, full-sized artwork, and no card text.
I remember discussing this idea for promos several years ago when the game was still in print...

More
07 Oct 2014 08:21 #66137 by alek
awesome!!! I just fell in love with those.
IMO it would be great to have a next PDF expansion done like this, especially crypt cards. Not sure about library, because borders in differect colours makes it easy to distinguish between diferent types of card without looking on symbols.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds