file [Photos] Tell us about your edge!

27 Oct 2014 12:26 #66994 by Pascal Bertrand
Here's my edge =>

I bought it in Montreal for the NAC back then.
I have several other Edges (vampire toy, etc), but I really like the frog more than the others, probably because of the crown. And the smile. And the greenness. And, obviously, because of a national love we have for frogs.

What's your edge? Where does it come from? Does it have a name?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Oct 2014 18:14 #67012 by dessu
Oh Pascal, I've always said that I love your edge!

Aaand here is mine ->

Her name is Lola, and she has been bought from airport on Warsaw during my first EC trip 2011. I really like frogs, and in a way I think frog makes a great edge; a little object jumping around the table.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Khalid1988

More
27 Oct 2014 18:24 #67013 by ReverendRevolver
My edge is a magic 8 ball. I bought it for the sole purpose of using as an edge ahwile back, and Ive gotten decent feedback at tournaments. Initially, Googly Moogly was what I was going to run at the NAC one year, so I bought the 8ball to match her. Played another deck, but the 8ball I kept. Ita big enough to remember to use.

More
28 Oct 2014 02:44 #67021 by Juggernaut1981
I used to have a small stuffed Count von Count from Sesame Street (about 10cm tall), but it's gone somewhere *shrugs* GONE.

Now I use a small orange Moose toy I acquired from a particular Scandinavian flat-packed-furniture company that they sold for a very lowball price when I was looking for something else entirely. It tends to get referred to in a pun referencing the Simpsons (Moose, hired Moose... see the link for the original
)

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
28 Oct 2014 17:30 - 28 Oct 2014 17:31 #67041 by Erol
For a long time I had a black pyramid made of stone, but was lost on a EC, I think it was in Paris.

Since then I use big nicely made coins from Poker sets generated by Kickstarter projects.

But I miss my Pyramide, it had heiroglyphs on it and I found it in a hostel near Essen while I was demoing vtes on Gamefair Spiel. I opend a sideboard in my room and it was the only thing in there, somehow it was menat to be found.

:laso: :camarilla: :POT: :DOM: :DEM: :PRE: :cap8: - Prince of Karlsruhe, Germany
Last edit: 28 Oct 2014 17:31 by Erol.

More
28 Oct 2014 20:02 #67047 by D-dennis
I use a 2" D20 (because that's me, D).
It is not suitable to roll for seating, but excellent as edge because of it's size.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds