file Redesigned V:TES cards in the house of Bad Ideas.

04 Nov 2014 20:23 #67221 by Juggernaut1981
Yeah, but in that layout, the discipline icons were horridly small and could be painful to recognise at a distance.

Its feeling more and more like the styles used in things like UFS and that does take away from the 'urban gothic' that has been part of VTES from its VtM roots. Not sure how to update it without losing some of the 'urban gothic' but I think it is lost from the Saatet. On top of not liking the drops.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Nov 2014 07:57 #67225 by Lönkka
I really like the vertical style used for presenting the disciplines introducesd in Camarilal Edition.

So far anything tried out with this experiment hasn't so far resulted in something I'd think was superior, or even equal, to that.

Not saying that you shouldn't try to improve on it, but it is something that I feel has least need to be changed.

Finnish :POT: Politics!
The following user(s) said Thank You: jhattara, self biased

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
05 Nov 2014 08:36 #67226 by alek
IMO full-bleed designs with vertical bar (with disciplines on it) on the left side looked much better.
I feel that Such design would be better for library cards as well. Bar is a good place for placing different icons, without it it looks messy. Could we try Saatet-ta with such design?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lech

More
06 Nov 2014 02:22 #67246 by alasteir
They are very similar to WoW cards.

Vitor Hugo
:laso:
:obf::pre::POT::OBT::cap8:
Sabbat. Vitor gets +1 vote against any referendum of a political action.

More
07 Nov 2014 20:50 #67308 by self biased
I've a busy weekend ahead of me, but i wanted to let everyone know i've got some ideas from everyone's feedback and can hopefully make something happen on sunday.

More
11 Nov 2014 15:49 #67354 by self biased
I put the green bar back in, but shortened it significantly. more to come later....

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds