lightbulb Library card redesign

15 Jan 2017 23:40 #80196 by ruiza97
Replied by ruiza97 on topic Library card redesign

You agree that a fix isnt needed? I too agree. As for the redesign, its just for fun and not trying to fix anything. Play with what you like.

I get that people don't have to use the new layouts if they don't want. However, according to the very first post in this thread, the new layouts were intend to fix something, namely to clarify the cards and make them as clear as possible.

Last time i checked Ke doesnt volunteer with VEKN. Again its fan made. If you dont want to bother, then dont bother.

Prince of Dallas
Toreador Grand Ball: Dallas
August 13, 2022

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jan 2017 10:45 #80212 by TwoRazorReign
Replied by TwoRazorReign on topic Library card redesign

You agree that a fix isnt needed? I too agree. As for the redesign, its just for fun and not trying to fix anything. Play with what you like.

I get that people don't have to use the new layouts if they don't want. However, according to the very first post in this thread, the new layouts were intend to fix something, namely to clarify the cards and make them as clear as possible.

Last time i checked Ke doesnt volunteer with VEKN. Again its fan made. If you dont want to bother, then dont bother.

Last time I checked this is an internet forum about VTES where the community shares their ideas about the game. Again, it's a forum where fans discuss things. If you don't want your post about the new layouts to receive feedback, don't post your new layouts on this forum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ashur

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds