file That green bar is stupid, and I hate it.

02 Oct 2016 17:24 #78571 by 666Raziel
Visually speaking, I like them.

Few things still :
- I would prefer if event had a real background of their own instead of being a "purple master card". The color is great and very distinctive but the texture should be different.

- About the card disposition, I don't want to restrain your creativity, but I think that what Ke did was perfect. Switch the cost icon with the requirement icon. Like that you get to expand the textbox, which is always a good thing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Oct 2016 17:52 #78572 by self biased

Visually speaking, I like them.

Few things still :
- I would prefer if event had a real background of their own instead of being a "purple master card". The color is great and very distinctive but the texture should be different.

I'm with you on this, but my goal was to eliminate the green bar and try to keep things close to the current generation in spirit and execution.

- About the card disposition, I don't want to restrain your creativity, but I think that what Ke did was perfect. Switch the cost icon with the requirement icon. Like that you get to expand the textbox, which is always a good thing.

no worries. I like Ke's layout too, but I feel it has a few issues that give me pause. the funny thing is the text box expansion in this layout is purely aesthetic; I can't alter the text box parameters on the program i use to generate the text. So the worst case that happens is that the text box looks a little wider.

More
02 Oct 2016 20:33 #78573 by Lönkka
Old Skool -right on!

I think that the green bar is indeed redundant and without it it is much easier to play the cards since it is easier to see what kind of cards you have in your hand.

Finnish :POT: Politics!
The following user(s) said Thank You: self biased

• Lönkka
  • Away
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
05 Oct 2016 02:29 #78582 by self biased
Take that, you stupid green bar!

More
05 Oct 2016 05:37 #78583 by alek
Nice. Now it just begs to move disciplines icons a little higher and expand the text box
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka, brettscho, 666Raziel

More
19 Oct 2016 00:12 - 19 Oct 2016 00:13 #78713 by self biased
I'm finding myself wondering who thought that big, honking expansion symbol was a good idea.

Anyway, here's Wonderwall.

I'm probably going to do a print test at some point.
Last edit: 19 Oct 2016 00:13 by self biased.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds