file Polishing VtES - refining crypts and removing grouping

14 Dec 2017 07:10 #84581 by Blooded Sand
SO in response to the question "But why?" your answer is to ignore? Ok, seeing as you have more than 80% of the posts in this thread i will just assume it is masturbation for no reason and ignore

:assa: :flight: :QUI: :OBF: :POT: :FOR: :TEM: :DOM:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Dec 2017 14:02 #84582 by ReverendRevolver

SO in response to the question "But why?" your answer is to ignore? Ok, seeing as you have more than 80% of the posts in this thread i will just assume it is masturbation for no reason and ignore

I'm trying to figure this out myself. The "problem" being solved is "too many vampires". (Which is also what the grandfather in Lost boys says about his town at the end, but I digress).

The "solution" seems to be removing more than 50% of the brown backed cards in print, and removing the grouping rule that keeps the crypt cards in balance in the first place.

I'm not sold on a problem or solution.

More
14 Dec 2017 14:12 #84583 by elotar

and removing the grouping rule that keeps the crypt cards in balance in the first place.

Break it, please. ;)

:splat: NC Russia
:DEM::san::nec::cap4:

More
14 Dec 2017 14:18 #84584 by TwoRazorReign
I think this thread is simply an attempt to condense the card pool of crypt cards and removing what is "not necessary" from the game to streamline it for "VTES 2.0" re-release. Other threads have done this with library cards.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elotar

More
14 Dec 2017 16:16 - 14 Dec 2017 16:34 #84587 by elotar
Quick run throe Toreador masters.

reminder - as a default state all cards now require "Toreador" meaning both camarilla and sabbat members of the clan

1. Aching Beauty

2. Art Museum
Requires: camarilla vampire
[2 Pool]
Master: unique location.
During your influence phase, you may tap this card to move 1 blood from the blood bank to a Toreador in your uncontrolled region.

3. Arcane Appraiser there is a theme forming "1 clan ally". This one looks better then Eccentric Billionaire, but both are quite poor so maybe i'm wrong

4. Toreador Grand Ball
Master.
Cost: 1 pool
Requires: camarilla vampire

Put this card in play. Choose 2 ready Toreador you control. The first Toreador's non-bleed actions cannot be blocked. The second Toreador does not may chose to not untap as normal during the untap phase; tap the second Toreador. If the second Toreador untaps (by any means) burn Toreador Grand Ball Any minion may burn this card as a (D) action; Nosferatu get -1 stealth when attempting that action.

Nosferatu part was removed because I feel updated text will not fit in the text field. I hope you can guess why text has to be "updated" ;)

5. Fetish Club Hunting Ground - :evil:

6. Art of Pain, The
requires sabbat vampire
[2 Pool]
Unique master.
Put this card on a ready Toreador. antitribu This vampire gets +2 strength.

7. Art Scam

8. Palla Grande
requires sabbat vampire
Unique master.
Put this card in play and put 3 debauchery counters on it. Toreador antitribu get +1 bleed. Remove a debauchery counter from this card at the end of each of your turns. Burn this card if it has no counters.

9. Foundation Exhibit
requires sabbat vampire
Master: unique location.
Each non-titled Toreador antitribu you control gets 1 additional vote. Any vampire may burn this card as a (D) action that costs 1 blood.

10. Patronage
[Action]
requires: Toreador
[1 Pool]
+1 stealth action.
Untap a younger non titled Toreador antitribu and this acting vampire. You may play only one Patronage per turn.

next - Nosferatu, both crypt and library.

:splat: NC Russia
:DEM::san::nec::cap4:
Last edit: 14 Dec 2017 16:34 by elotar.

More
14 Dec 2017 18:22 #84590 by thelonius reloaded

Ok, seeing as you have more than 80% of the posts in this thread i will just assume it is masturbation for no reason and ignore

Widely agreeing

Lurking in the underground of Bologna, Italy

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds