file Old Jyhad player, I miss it. What is the current state of the game? (USA)

03 Oct 2017 15:25 #83713 by Plantagenet
I am an old Jyhad player from the 1990s, attracted by the game play, the artwork and the rich fiction of the game. I stopped playing when I moved out of state and never found players to play with again... this was before they changed the name to V:TES.

I am interested to know what the current state of the game is, especially in the USA. A high quality and functional online version would be amazing, but I doubt that is a thing.

I am in the Oklahoma area, but travel often.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Oct 2017 23:43 #83718 by ruiza97
We play about every other week in Dallas. One of our players Skype's in from Oklahoma.

Prince of Dallas
Toreador Grand Ball: Dallas
August 13, 2022

More
04 Oct 2017 06:49 #83720 by Ankha

I am an old Jyhad player from the 1990s, attracted by the game play, the artwork and the rich fiction of the game. I stopped playing when I moved out of state and never found players to play with again... this was before they changed the name to V:TES.

I am interested to know what the current state of the game is, especially in the USA. A high quality and functional online version would be amazing, but I doubt that is a thing.

There's a good online version using LackeyCCG . It works very well and is update-to-date.

About the game, there have been a lot of expansions since Jyhad, so the game has changed a lot even though its core mechanics are still the same. If you watch an online game, you'll probably recognize some cards that were there since the beginning of the game.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
04 Oct 2017 07:35 #83721 by Blooded Sand

About the game, there have been a lot of expansions since Jyhad, so the game has changed a lot even though its core mechanics are still the same. If you watch an online game, you'll probably recognize some cards that were there since the beginning of the game.

Such as Deflection, Govern the unaligned, Immortal grapple, Majesty, Parity shift, KRC, and other power cards

:assa: :flight: :QUI: :OBF: :POT: :FOR: :TEM: :DOM:

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds