file getting more actions out of my brujah

19 Oct 2017 13:43 #83936 by TwoRazorReign

Well if you absolutely want more actions out of your minion without FOR, Zephyr is rather nice to sprinkle in with your regular unlock modifier that relies on successful action like inferior freak drive, instantaneous transformation or forced march. Also aforementioned Flurry of Action or Illegalism (at cel) work quite nice Zephyr. This way you can unlock irregardless of you getting blocked or not.

I'm confused. Why would you sprinkle in Zephyr with Freak Drive/Forced March when your minions don't have fortitude? They can't use the latter. Am I missing something?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Oct 2017 14:03 #83937 by Boris The Blade
What would you do with your extra actions? The strength of the Euro-Brujah is its great card efficiency (outside of combat) and action efficiency. The princes play Govern and the rushers rush. Only Theo Bell can do both, so you don't need more than 1 Monster in the deck.

More
19 Oct 2017 15:53 - 20 Oct 2017 03:13 #83938 by ReverendRevolver
Grave Rob Abdolsebk and that group 4 Salubri lady? :)

I have 1 zephyr in my Anson guns deck since Anthelios got banned, but haven't ran it yet. Basically, Euro-Brujah aren't going to need multiact. You want multiact brujah, there's way better options, from pascek to dimitra to Germaine.
Last edit: 20 Oct 2017 03:13 by ReverendRevolver.

More
20 Oct 2017 08:41 #83946 by Whisker

I'm confused. Why would you sprinkle in Zephyr with Freak Drive/Forced March when your minions don't have fortitude? They can't use the latter. Am I missing something?

Just flow of discussion. I reacted to comments by Lönkka, and was defending Zephyr on general grounds (minions with inferior for or CEL/PRO guys using Instantaneous Transformation) , not championing card's usefulness for Euro Brujah.

More
20 Oct 2017 10:31 #83947 by TwoRazorReign
Oh, by "without FOR", you mean "minions without superior fortitude." I thought you meant minions without any fortitude at all. Thanks for clarifying.

More
22 Oct 2017 16:08 #83968 by Kraus
I'll say that there's this one fella who now and again plays this !Toreador midcap (8 tops) CEL deck, or variations of it, with Majesty+Flurry of Action+Zephyr and celerity combat. It's, like, it doesn't matter what you do when he's done with his stuff - all of his guys are always unlocked.

Let them through? Flurry of Action.

Block them? Zephyr (after hitback).

Get blocked? Majesty.

I mean, //ugh!!

It's marvelous. It just might be THE deck for Zephyr if there ever was one. With constants effects of more than 1 (+bleed for Palla Grande, +strength from vampires or Magnums, +votes from titles), every action counts just enough. And there's plenty, and room for blocks as well.

I'm loving it.

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds