file Damnans VTES Online Card Maker

18 Jan 2018 15:34 #84961 by Enigma
If it would be allowed I would not mind getting a copy of the code and see what I can do with getting it fixed?

Not sure if emails are shown here, but with Damnans permission (or if he sends himself)
Send it to: if so.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jan 2018 18:34 #84965 by Damnans

If it would be allowed I would not mind getting a copy of the code and see what I can do with getting it fixed?

Not sure if emails are shown here, but with Damnans permission (or if he sends himself)
Send it to: if so.

Files sent to your e-mail.

:vtes: V:EKN Website Coordinator

:baal: :AUS: :DAI: :FOR: :OBF: :PRE: :MAL: :STR: :flight: :cap11:

More
09 Mar 2018 14:11 #85650 by Brokenangel099
Hello!,

I just happened to be scrolling through looking for any efforts to mirror the vtes.net card creator (I was quite sad when the site went down, I’d been using it for years), when I noticed this thread.

I was wondering how efforts were going to mirror the utility on v:ekn?

Regardless, I applaud everyone who’s put in effort in resurrecting the utility.

Cheers,

~J

More
12 Mar 2018 13:45 #85687 by Enigma
So far its not coming along very well on my part sadly, its a jumble of a code and the notes are in spanish, not given up yet but I hope others have greater luck.

Ill let you know if things progress further.

More
12 Mar 2018 22:03 #85698 by alf
Replied by alf on topic Damnans VTES Online Card Maker
Hola Gines.
Any information on the technical base for this (e.g. Java/Java Script etc.) and platform it used to work on?
Not sure wether I could handle it myself but I know a few tech savvy guys due to working in a fairly big IT department >500 and counting. ;-)
Rest assured there are a few „hack0rz“ to be found, but depending on the guys I know I might try to find some help.
Saludos
Alf

<INSERT CLEVER QUOTATION HERE>

More
12 Mar 2018 23:06 #85701 by Damnans

Hola Gines.
Any information on the technical base for this (e.g. Java/Java Script etc.) and platform it used to work on?
Not sure wether I could handle it myself but I know a few tech savvy guys due to working in a fairly big IT department >500 and counting. ;-)
Rest assured there are a few „hack0rz“ to be found, but depending on the guys I know I might try to find some help.
Saludos
Alf

Hallo, Alf.

The cardmaking took was designed for a dotnetnuke (DNN) website, so I guess it is a DNN module.

Any help you can provide will be much appreciated.

:vtes: V:EKN Website Coordinator

:baal: :AUS: :DAI: :FOR: :OBF: :PRE: :MAL: :STR: :flight: :cap11:

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds